Glad you like the 10x5. I may not take mine off. It really gets the "stuff between the stuff". Nice pan 'o' coins. 👍

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Glad you like the 10x5. I may not take mine off. It really gets the "stuff between the stuff". Nice pan 'o' coins. 👍

I get my new 15" this week after the one with a broken ear was sent in last Saturday. I really like the 15" for coverage, but the 5x10 does a great job in getting the goods in the areas the large coil is out of its comfort zone. 

• Like 2

You inspire me to work on my Modern trash technique!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On occasion I have hit the old parks that have the basketball courts and have cleaned up on coins. The older the park the better it seems.

Great hunting and good luck on your next hunt.

• Thanks 1

Thats what I call  "Street fighter detecting"  I love detecting around basket ball courts...lots of rings and other goodies hiding in those types of places...Nice Haul 

strick

• Thanks 1

For modern trash hunting I use the Anfibio Multi in 5 DI with customized Tones & breaks. 0 Disc. Usually run the 7" concentric but also the 5" DD for the densest areas. Gain 50 or so. 5kHz or 14. I intend to try the Vista X & 5.7" coil with the first Disc set at the pulltab point. Gain & threshold around 35 each.

• Like 1