New Teaser - XP Deus II

Brushcreek

Deus 2 on the box and it looks like a multi frequency I can see MF on the corner of the box.

• Like 8

Oh boy! Things are getting exciting. 

This has clearly been in the works for a while.... they're good at keeping secrets.

While I'm absolutely not a fan of a cordless coil I may have to jump in on this one.

• Like 3

What would FMF mean? Full multi frequency?

Certainly an XP Deus II though.  I enhanced the image a bit to make it more readable.

300221138_XPBOX-gigapixel-scale-4_00x.thumb.png.fccb5c39f2d095b0e0b5d154e47d22a7.png

You can also see the two charging points on the coil below the red light.

599180680_xpcoil-gigapixel-scale-2_00x.thumb.png.a6dcfa9e7125374af2b72faa741a5e49.png

• Like 4

I wonder what they plan to price this machine at? Hopefully not a couple grand. I can possibly see it pushing $1500 to put it above the Deus. But it could also replace the Deus. And it will most likely be priced above the ORX.

Then you also have to consider the competition, mainly Minelab! The Equinox is submersible, the Deus 2 likely will not be submersible but may be weatherproof. So maybe it will be priced closer to the 800. I'd be happy to see a price around $1000

• Like 2

F-MF ..... Fast multifrequency,,,

I already have a fast multifrequency with several new detectors ... but let's be surprised by Deus II ..

• Like 3

Is there a workaround for underwater wireless? Someone in the YouTube comments mentioned an infrared signal. I notice a flashing red laser light in the teaser. Otherwise, a corded solution remains the best for underwater, and that’s obviously not where Deus II is headed. Still, I was about to add Deus back to my arsenal. Might as well wait and see what this does to pricing etc. I just hope we don’t have long to wait. I hate waiting once my mind is made up haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to New Teaser - XP Deus II