New Teaser - XP Deus II

Brushcreek

No wire & battery inside the shaft? Just take one coil off and put another coil on is what the video said. I want to see what the other coils are now.

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

It's $1599 US 

Any ideas when it will be available?  Anyone buying it at that price point. I've been (softening) up the wife about it so we'll see.

• Like 1

From my standpoint I hope that there will be a Deus2 Lite version soon . It will be more affordable and a lot of inland hunters do not need a CB. I have a Deus1 Lite WS4 since 2013 and I never used a CB . I am interested by the Deus2 multifrequency for depth perfos in clean soils ( low iron trash ) additional feature vs the Deus1.

I think that XP needs a Lite version because at 1600e the Deus2 'full" is ( very ) expensive , much more than the MLs Equinox/Vanquish , knowing that the new Nokta SMF will probably be much cheaper too...

Apart from this , I am very impressed by XP with what they have done in terms of technology with this new Deus2 . Looks like they succeeded to put a Deus1 with an Equinox into a single box WOW  🙂 👍.     All this  to be confirmed by field tests however ...

Capture_lite.PNG

• Like 3

I have to say I really like the design of the deus.  It’s a modular design imo and so versatile.   The only things that held me back from the deus 1 was the price and my experience.  Now with 3+ years of the equinox under my belt I think I’m ready for it.  Lol

• Like 3

Yeah, those clean shafts look cool but that ain't enough to make metal detecting look any less uncool than it is.

A detector is only as cool (or uncool) as the guy swinging it 😎

• Like 1

A detector is only as cool (or uncool) as the guy swinging it 😎

Yes this is why I want the Aussie hat  🙂

strick

347CF6F1-24DC-4726-A08A-594E58F15CF1.jpeg

• The title was changed to New Teaser - XP Deus II