Someone Call The AU Po Po, Gerry's Taking Undersize Again.

Jennifer

I'm sure he'll post about it but will someone please call the AU Fish & Game, Gerry's taking undersize again... put that stuff back Gerry.... LOL

https://www.facebook.com/1561969989/videos/991165008278124/

Jen

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You look like you're up in that shale up in Imlay Canyon Gerry... you keep out of that area, the hills have eyes man, I've seen them and you know what they say about our real pretty mouths.... 😉

Good job... nice piece..... just sold my 6000 today and sent him a link to your video.

Jen

• Like 1

Sometimes the truth hurts. 

This wash is right next to burn barrel and been the main detected wash since I've been coming down in mid 90s.  We've trained in it just about every session for 20 yrs.  Last year we totaled about 3 nuggets from there with 7s. I pulled 9 with a 6000 in 4 hrs. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Sometimes the truth hurts. 

This wash is right next to burn barrel and been the main detected wash since I've been coming down in mid 90s.  We've trained in it just about every session for 20 yrs.  Last year we totaled about 3 nuggets from there with 7s. I pulled 9 with a 6000 in 4 hrs. 

HA!!!!!!! What did I tell you yesterday, get your ass back over to the burn barrel? I brought you luck. image.thumb.png.f246e8acee333a15d8382a52c40d1753.png

• Like 1