New Minelab Pro Gold Panning Kit

25 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No reason to leave out the 10" pan to include those things rumblefish since everything you mentioned except a blue box is included in the kit. However the two bottles are plastic as glass breaks when dropped.

I stand corrected - I didn't read the whole leaflet. The bottles and things are indeed mentioned in the bottom corner as you say.

I would have gone for a 12" pan over the 10" though, but that's just a working preference and nit picking!

It's a good kit (as long as it isn't too expensive, of course).

20 minutes ago, Clay Diggins said:

Nice looking kit. I too like the large bottom. Never got much use out of a smaller pan but you can't have too many pans.

So is this kit P.I or VLF?

I'm also a large flat bottom panner, so this kit is right up my alley, but price will be the deciding factor as to if I will own one of these kits or not, as I don't really need it, I use mainly green pans but I do have a few blue pans so this kit will even up my pan collect a bit and as mentioned one can't have to many pans!! 

I believe that it's both PI (Pan Induction) and VLF (Viscosity, Liquefy, Fluidity) 

• Like 3

anything but garrett and keene blowout your gold a waste your time green,,,,, i purposely have set the gange green aside. including my green scoop. Love the new blue color.......it isnt easy being "green" Kermit!

its like Seinfield our favorite detectorist just became a "Hand Model"