What I Want From Deus II

Steve Herschbach

I have stayed away from the Deus platform because of the coils, for all the reasons you’ve outlined before. Recently I had been entertaining going back to the platform because I have all the other machines I’ve ever had on my wish list and wanted one of the best performers in iron. If the drawings I’ve seen are correct and there’s a wired option, if the Deus 2 retains its performance in iron while matching the equinox in multi, I might just have to have one. I think I just have to get over my desire for a color screen because I’m doubting that very much. If nothing else I guess omitting it keeps my V3i and CTX relevant for a while longer. Although I can think of other ways to display and distinguish target to frequency reaction. I’m Hoping XP will pick up one thing Whites did have right, the (color) signagraph. 

• Like 1

Hopefully Deus ll has a Wide Target ID Scale……….. putting The Remote in your pocket & going by sound, works great for Relic hunting…….sucks For the Trashy Parks……we will soon see. 

• The title was changed to What I Want From Deus II