Having Fun, Meeting Dp Members & Au

Well said.

• Like 1

I hardly seen anyone out there this year, when the soil was perfect!  But, I’ve met dozens of fellow Prospectors out there over the years.  Always, great to met like minded people out in the middle of nowhere!

Rick

• Like 6

Glad you are having fun and finding some nice items.

The crystals are very nice, what did their ID show up as, and when you have crystals like that you know your near gold.

Have fun and stay safe.

• Like 1

I would have taken the furry little fella home as a pet! 

Surely the crystals don't have metal content, I am guessing they were eyeball finds, all the same super cool you can find crystals!

That landscape with the snow on the hill and the foreground could have easily been taken around here, surprising how similar some places can look.

• Like 4

The place is a wonderland for crystals...they will ID as a zero on the Nox so you have to listen carefully.

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Northeast said:

WTF is wrong with you, man!!??   😳 🙈 🕷️ 🔫

Burn it with  🔥

As I've grown older,  I learn to appreciate the varying wildlife, interesting creatures and magestic scenery of the various landscapes I visit while chasing gold.  Tarantulas are actually quite rare at Rye Patch and this little guy is only the 4th in 25 yrs.   I consider an opportunity to see one more exciting than a gold nugget. 

• Like 8