Deus 2, Nokta Multi, Equinox 1000, All In 2022!

At least XP is the fastest to bring a new SMF to the table this year and they always propose very seriously designed/manufactured/tested products.... 🙂 🙂

Nokta is coming but I doubt that they will propose something better than the Deus2 

Minelab 1000 bird in my hand over a promise for the future , as it is not even announced... But they still have a very good performer with the Eq800 which is more affordable than the Deus2

But lets wait and see ... Looking forward for Nokta's answer to the Deus2 ... and for the field tests of the two machines ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, palzynski said:

At least XP is the fastest to bring a new SMF to the table this year and they always propose very seriously designed/manufactured/tested products.... 🙂 🙂

Nokta is coming but I doubt that they will propose something better than the Deus2 

Minelab 1000 bird in my hand over a promise for the future , as it is not even announced... But they still have a very good performer with the Eq800 which is more affordable than the Deus2

But lets wait and see ... Looking forward for Nokta's answer to the Deus2 ... and for the field tests of the two machines ...

When you mention “Nokta’s answer to the Deus2”, do mean their new smf release coming out in a couple of weeks or something in the future?   I think Nokta’s new release is their answer to the Equinox.  

• Like 2

When you mention “Nokta’s answer to the Deus2”, do mean their new smf release coming out in a couple of weeks or something in the future?   I think Nokta’s new release is their answer to the Equinox.  

I mean Noktas SMF coming in 2 weeks . Yes you are right Nokta's should answer to the Equinox as nobody knew what XP was going to pull off their hat just a few weeks ago ... 🙂  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, nebulanoodle said:

Any word beyond speculation about a new Minelab Equinox?? 
I am in the market, just wondering if I should retain a little patience.

My gut says the most we'll see from Minelab in 2022 in response to the Legend and Deus II is a software update and price increase. Maybe we'll get a teaser announcement in late 2022?

I'm expecting MInelab to produce a new product that's better than the Equinox 800 (Equinox 1000, a next gen CTX, etc.), but I'm not expecting it to be released until 2023.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, nebulanoodle said:

I am in the market

2 hours ago, mh9162013 said:

a next gen CTX,

I am in the market for a Next Gen CTX 3030.   

It is even one of my 'investing' goals for 2022 (wishful thinking on the timeline?).  

Finance approval from the better half  

Minelab -  yes, I am available for testing and I'm just over here in Victoria  🙋‍♂️ 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:48 AM, nebulanoodle said:

Any word beyond speculation about a new Minelab Equinox?? 
I am in the market, just wondering if I should retain a little patience.

The last few detector releases from Minelab were all foreshadowed in the corporate annual reports, and so far nothing on that count. I’d not be holding my breath.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1