Deus 2, Nokta Multi, Equinox 1000, All In 2022!

Hola a todos, devuelta a este foro, leyendo todos los comentarios referente a los multifrecuencia, solo práctico buceo y busco joyería, he llevado durante 5 años cz21 y whites beach Hunter (recomendación de Steve) ambos me dan muy buenos resultados en agua salada, en una semana me llegará el deus 2, con kit de buceo y plato de 11', lo sometere directamente al agua salada ya que aquí en Europa es temporada de tormentas, prometo dar un análisis muy sincero referente al agua salada, aclarar que lo he pagado íntegramente, no tengo la presión de ninguna marca de detectores, mi compañero lleva nox800 y da muy buenos resultados, les informaré cuando lo tenga en mis manos con los test correspondientes bajo el agua 

Un saludo

• Like 8

8 hours ago, danielbecerra said:

Hola a todos, devuelta a este foro, leyendo todos los comentarios referente a los multifrecuencia, solo práctico buceo y busco joyería, he llevado durante 5 años cz21 y whites beach Hunter (recomendación de Steve) ambos me dan muy buenos resultados en agua salada, en una semana me llegará el deus 2, con kit de buceo y plato de 11', lo sometere directamente al agua salada ya que aquí en Europa es temporada de tormentas, prometo dar un análisis muy sincero referente al agua salada, aclarar que lo he pagado íntegramente, no tengo la presión de ninguna marca de detectores, mi compañero lleva nox800 y da muy buenos resultados, les informaré cuando lo tenga en mis manos con los test correspondientes bajo el agua 

Un saludo

I ran this through Google translate, and here's what came out:

Hello everyone, back to this forum, reading all the comments regarding the multifrequency, I only practice diving and I am looking for jewelry, I have worn cz21 and whites beach Hunter for 5 years (Steve's recommendation) both give me very good results in salt water, In a week I will get the deus 2, with a diving kit and 11 'plate, I will subject it directly to salt water since here in Europe it is stormy season, I promise to give a very sincere analysis regarding salt water, to clarify that I have paid in full, I do not have the pressure of any brand of detectors, my partner wears nox800 and gives very good results, I will inform you when I have it in my hands with the corresponding tests under water

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 11:27 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

The last few detector releases from Minelab were all foreshadowed in the corporate annual reports, and so far nothing on that count. I’d not be holding my breath.

Don't they have a financial announcement in mid-February? With their two most expensive recreational detectors being so old I would think they would be announcing a new flagship soon. That's what I'm waiting on. Is the Etrac even still being made. It's not listed as discontinued, but I have not seen a brand spanking new one in stock anywhere for quite awhile now.

2 hours ago, longbow62 said:

With their two most expensive recreational detectors being so old...

Which ones are you referring to, CTX and ??  Effectively the Equinox has replaced the CTX, maybe not in absolute performance, but when you fold in value.  They lowered the price bar while more/less keeping the performance, and although XP is trying to raise it, a CTX (current) price point is going to require one helluva new detector, IMO. 

After jumping out of an airplane with the Eqx four years ago, they're going to have to arrive in a Branson/Bezos/Musk level vehicle in the next Detectival unveiling.  😏

• Like 1

I'd happily cruise in on a Martin Jetpack brandishing the new CTX 6060

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I'd happily cruise in on a Martin Jetpack brandishing the new CTX 6060

So it's going to cost ~$6k in the USA?  That better be going to obsolete *all* general purpose detectors and most of the PI's.  Biggest thing for all-around detecting since VLF replaced BFO?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

After jumping out of an airplane with the Eqx four years ago, they're going to have to arrive in a Branson/Bezos/Musk level vehicle in the next Detectival unveiling.  😏

Now that XP has taken some of the wind out of the EQX sails, and the Legend release is eminently near, perhaps ML will have to scale back a bit. 

Pictured: The man who flew 200 miles across the desert in a chair tied with  balloons | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 1

I don't think the Deus II has taken the wind out of the Equinox's sails yet. Maybe on the beach. In 6 months I may be singing a different tune, but for now I've yet to see anything that would make me dump my Equinox's.

• Like 2