Wire Free At Last

Goldgetter

Xp deus shaft docs gold screamer and a few different wireless options! Finally got all the peices. Of course I got a bum connector peices for the aptx blue tooth so that will have to wait. I did test it but I had to keep my fingers on the connection while I used it. I must say sounded perfect, there was no lag as far as I could tell. Ready to stuff it in the pack and go find some gold!

IMG_20160226_172332963_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160226_172342228_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160226_172406612_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

I really like the idea Goldgetter. Looking good.

I wonder about length that the shaft fully extends to, would it suit a tall person?

And if that black tape you have on near the bottom of the handgrip starts leaking sticky gunk off to the sides in a few months, try a length of Cohesive equine bandage, that elastic type bandage that only grips to itself and has no residue.

I'm 6' and its just perfect length, definently wouldn't want it any shorter. I've always used electrical tape it works good. I used the tdk today and they worked good, sound quality could be better but being wireless is SSSOOOOO nice!

• 9 months later...

So I finally got time to got out and really use my wireless system! I've got rid of the tdk the head phones were uncomfortable and sound quality just wasn't there for me. But I've had great luck with the aptx devices! I even picked up aptx wireless rechargable low latency head phones. I got to say I love it! Now I see minelab is coming out with the tek and I'm sure all others will follow. Lol. Should a waited but o well. 

20161205_201134.jpg

• Like 6