Tasmania: 'substantial Amount Of Money' Hidden At Port Arthur Convicts' Workshop

Some of us who lived in Australia in 1996 think of the phrase "Port Arthur" in a different, more negative tone, the tragedy that occurred, the loss of life and the complete gutting of our gun rights and theft of our weapons (buy back my A&S), so it's very nice to see ABC doing this report that allows Port Arthur to have some positive thoughts for those of us who've been negatively impacted, (ABC posted this video today). PS: Toth is my maiden name and I lived there (In Paradise Waters/Surfers Paradise, QLD) during the massacre, it's nice to see a more positive spin on Port Arthur, one day we'll have closure.

Oz-ccw.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Jen. Port Arthur is a great spot been there a few times spanning 60 odd years. The first time I was lucky to get out of solitary confinement when my parents lock me in there when I was a kid.😁    You must up grade your gun licence as it is over 21 years out of date but the rules are tighter now.😁 By the way how many drinks did you have before you signed it.   😊

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, geof_junk said:

You must up grade your gun license as it is over 21 years out of date but the rules are tighter now.😁 By the way how many drinks did you have before you signed it.   😊

No point after Howard's stunt, why bother and yea, the signature was from all the Bundy & Cokes I drank when he introduced said law... LOL (that was the license number before i masked it if I recall correctly).

• Haha 1