Hi. Miami And Western North Carolina Here.

botics

I have been metal detecting since I was a teenager and to this day continue doing it. I was born and raised in Miami, FL and still live here. I also travel frequently to my property in Franklin, NC. I have a Minelab 800, CTX3030, and Garrett AT Pro. My preference is the CTX3030 (all coils) and usually download programs for it as it has proven reliable on beaches in Florida and relics in NC.

Feel free to contact me if your in the areas I am. I am also interested in sluicing/highbanking for north of Florida; specifically GA, NC, and Tenn.

Thanks to all that answer my questions.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Hi. Miami And Western North Carolina Here.

Welcome, botics!  Sounds like you dip your toe in every form of detecting:  beach, native gold, jewelry, coins, and relics.  And you have a good arsenal to attack those targets.  I look forward to your stories, past and present.

• Like 1

Hello B,

I'm in Palm Beach County; at least for a short while longer! Moving North a few hours, soon! 

Glad you found the forum! Would love to hear how the detecting in Miami is these days! Used to be stellar a few decades ago! Glad to have your experience and stories, here on the forum!! Good luck with both areas!!👍👍

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and hope to see some good reading about some of your finds. Love seeing the pictures of the hunt also.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Miami, whao! probably one of the best ocean beach areas in the world for fresh ring drops. Which minelab do you use for beach hunting?

I would move down there from Atlanta in a heartbeat, but all the kids and grandkids are here in Atlanta so wife won't budge from Atlanta. To tell the truth nor would I move away from our family. I need to find an AirB&B down there for 2 weeks and hunt those great beaches with my CTX.