Jump to content

Little City Park Giving Up The Silver


Dan(NM)

Recommended Posts


Just another day on the time machine you've been riding....  :biggrin:  And more silvers than Wheaties; 8 to 5 -- it wasn't close.  That happens, like, never?  I look forward to your next report, but not as much as you are looking forward to tomorrow's hunt.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good to see someone out there digging!

Excellent as usual Dan. 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that is a great hunt with those type of silvers, and the rest of the coins are nice also.

Keep up the hunt and bring home some more of them, don't let the old ones be lost forever.

Good luck on your next outing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Just another day on the time machine you've been riding....  :biggrin:  And more silvers than Wheaties; 8 to 5 -- it wasn't close.  That happens, like, never?  I look forward to your next report, but not as much as you are looking forward to tomorrow's hunt.

Thank you. Finding more silver than wheats is very unusual, but I'll take that every day of the week :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Wow! An eight silver day is awesome!   Congrats on surpassing 100 for the year. 

Thank you very much. We moved to a different part of Texas this year, and it was a struggle for the first two or three months to figure out where to hunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Now that is a great hunt with those type of silvers, and the rest of the coins are nice also.

Keep up the hunt and bring home some more of them, don't let the old ones be lost forever.

Good luck on your next outing.

Thank you, most of what I'm finding is between 6-9" it appears that I am finding the leftovers, for me that's the most rewarding part.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, awesome, been years since I've found more than one silver in a hole

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mark Gillespie said:

Wow, awesome, been years since I've found more than one silver in a hole

 

This is the third multiple silver spill that I found in this park. I'm not sure what's going on but I have found six multiple coin spills at this location.

  • Like 1
  • Oh my! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Steve Herschbach changed the title to Little City Park Giving Up The Silver

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...