Little City Park Giving Up The Silver

Dan(NM)

Just another day on the time machine you've been riding....  :biggrin:  And more silvers than Wheaties; 8 to 5 -- it wasn't close.  That happens, like, never?  I look forward to your next report, but not as much as you are looking forward to tomorrow's hunt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good to see someone out there digging!

Excellent as usual Dan. 👍

• Thanks 1

Now that is a great hunt with those type of silvers, and the rest of the coins are nice also.

Keep up the hunt and bring home some more of them, don't let the old ones be lost forever.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Just another day on the time machine you've been riding....  :biggrin:  And more silvers than Wheaties; 8 to 5 -- it wasn't close.  That happens, like, never?  I look forward to your next report, but not as much as you are looking forward to tomorrow's hunt.

Thank you. Finding more silver than wheats is very unusual, but I'll take that every day of the week :-)

7 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Wow! An eight silver day is awesome!   Congrats on surpassing 100 for the year. 

Thank you very much. We moved to a different part of Texas this year, and it was a struggle for the first two or three months to figure out where to hunt.

7 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Now that is a great hunt with those type of silvers, and the rest of the coins are nice also.

Keep up the hunt and bring home some more of them, don't let the old ones be lost forever.

Good luck on your next outing.

Thank you, most of what I'm finding is between 6-9" it appears that I am finding the leftovers, for me that's the most rewarding part.

• Like 1

Wow, awesome, been years since I've found more than one silver in a hole

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Mark Gillespie said:

Wow, awesome, been years since I've found more than one silver in a hole

This is the third multiple silver spill that I found in this park. I'm not sure what's going on but I have found six multiple coin spills at this location.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

• The title was changed to Little City Park Giving Up The Silver