Gerrys Training

Just wanted to say thanks too Gerry for the training  on the gpx 6000  at rye patch  and a special  thank you  to Eli you made my brother and I better Nevada nugget hunters .We put a lot of hours on the 6000 in northern  .ca.  before the training  and found a good bit of gold it is a hell of a machine. Just nice to get the pros to teach us more. all the guys at the training were awesome  and made some new friends  that we will be hunting with this spring  Thanks again Gerry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why does he do it? Because he can.

As you may have guessed.  We've seen those pictures yup yup .

It's just a scaled up version of what lots of prospectors do to clean a new found nugget.

And I guess if he breaks a tooth , he can get a gold one to replace it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to meet you and Ed, you fit right in with the folks on this forum, don't be strangers. 

• Like 1

Glad you two took the time to join my staff and I in the field.  Yes you certainly had the basics down very well and your previous success showed.  Getting to learn from each of us for multiple days is what allows the average persons brain to absorb more knowledge (repetition).  The other stuff we share is icing on the cake and certainly an eye opener for most.

Hope to get your way sometimes and try the Equinox on the trash piles.  We just might find a larger one to do the mouth pic.

7oz2B.jpg

• Oh my! 1

Another one.....😳 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

You're makin' me look bad again.

Those must be the best publicity pics you could ever get for a detector dealer !

Now I'm going back in the corner and cry.......🤣 

(I didn't get my nox from you !!!! wahhhhhhhhhh)

rvpopey- If the manufacturers were to pay me for all the advertising pics I share, I'd been retired 10 years ago. 

You may have not purchased it from me, but maybe the Equinox 1000, you will?15a.jpg.41c5244bbf17635239c400a0b9b3f456.jpg

• Like 1