Thrown A Curve Ball; Hit It Out Of The Park ( Coin Find 1st )

So you were the metal detecting equivalent of Soler or Rosario, eh?

I used to collect baseball cards and one of the reasons I stopped was b/c the team I collected for (Braves) were probably the most in-demand cards after the Yankees and Red Sox. So you might have a chance to sell that hat for a profit!

Great finds by the way!

• Like 3

Way to go GB! 👍Great finds all, and I appreciate the details. Good to see some "S" coins making their way east. 😀 I'll have to look but it I think I dug an S penny yesterday. Still gotta get me one of those Barbers, tho. 🤔

• Like 3

Only my 3rd silver quarter ever and 1st Barber Quarter

Great finds and glad to see you get them out of the ground. I always like to read your adventures and how well you detail your finds.

Wish you more luck on your next hunt, not to many more warm days in this part of the country for us.

Sorry I won't buy anything sports because of the strikes they have pulled. Grandfather refused to watch since the players held hostage the World Series, and then the rest of the games started the same thing. They are over paid people playing a game and that is all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice hunting GB. love your analytical approach to each target. Precise surgical extraction of the target using two pin pointers no less. Your enthusiasm and knowledge  about coins is impressive.  The hat you might find a sucker for it.... or may get you shot depending on where your hunting lol. 

Valen Im with you....I get more enjoyment watching a dog chase a ball then these modern day circus clowns who make up professional sports. 

Strick 

• Like 6