Rye Patch GPX 6000

Very nice, it seems like you don't see gold like that coming out of Rye patch everyday.

• Like 1

Thank you to Gerry and all of his staff for a great time and knowledge! @Lunk  @afreakofnature and the rest of the team.

You’re welcome, sevastras. You are deadly with the GPX 6k! I see lots of nuggets in your future. Thanks again for choosing Gerry’s Detectors.

• Like 2

Sevastras..congrats..I took training with Gerry there also and found gold but with an EQ 800. My question to you is, " what area of the country were you having "trouble" in"? Where I live, there are a multitude of "hot rocks" which always caused me trouble... and still do with the EQ800 so I sometimes have to go to single frequency. What did Gerry recommend for when you have trouble please? What settings did he say might work in that situation on you 6000?

• Like 1

Sevastras..congrats..I took training with Gerry there also and found gold but with an EQ 800. My question to you is, " what area of the country were you having "trouble" in"? Where I live, there are a multitude of "hot rocks" which always caused me trouble... and still do with the EQ800 so I sometimes have to go to single frequency. What did Gerry recommend for when you have trouble please? What settings did he say might work in that situation on you 6000?

That was in Idaho.  The issues I was having was just trashy and was not suited for the 6000.  The 800 with a 6" coil was a better fit because of the smaller area and discrimination/identification.  Unless I wanted to go around and clean up all of the trash, there really isnt a way to take the 6000 through that specific area.  As far as the 6000 and hot rocks, from what I understand, the 6000 does a pretty good job of getting rid of those on its own.  The machine is really a lot more simple than the 800.

• Like 2