Nugget Hunting A Hydraulic Pit

Nugget Hunting a Hydraulic Pit 

Me and Gary  @Two Toes  head deep into the Sierra's in search of those elusive Gold Nuggets the Old timers missed.

Yes I include Gary in with the Old Timers as he has Detected this spot before. Nugget Hunting in a Hydraulic pit isn't the easiest thing to do but it's one of the funnest and most rewarding ways of finding Gold.

On this adventure we take three different Metal Detectors The Minelab SDC 2300, White's TDI, and a White's Gold Master V-Sat this allows us to use both Pulse Induction and VLF technologies in our search for Gold and Treasures.

Watch as we pull those Gold Nuggets the old timers missed over a hundred years ago out of the ground !!!!!

Gary finds a old Lead soldered painted Can with Gold inside what did the Old timers us it for ? I find Six musket balls encased in rotting wood how long have those been there ?

Plus Many many old square Nails !!!!!

Thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the adventure we sure had fun finding all the cool stuff and wondering what and how they used it.

SG 046

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see your efforts showing what can be done with the types of detectors most of us can afford, well done! You’re giving a good “get up and go use what you’ve got” message for sure!

Only one critique though, which of the “Sierra’s” was that at? I’ve only been to one. (Sorry, the geographer in me couldn’t ignore that!😉). Keep up the good work!

• Like 3

Nice hunting for sure, some people know their machines and can produce some nice gold.

I am still learning the 800 and hope to match some of the techniques used by so many others.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 9:31 PM, Valens Legacy said:

Nice hunting for sure, some people know their machines and can produce some nice gold.

I am still learning the 800 and hope to match some of the techniques used by so many others.

Good luck on your next hunt.

thanks !!!! best of luck to you also 

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2021 at 12:53 PM, GotAU? said:

Glad to see your efforts showing what can be done with the types of detectors most of us can afford, well done! You’re giving a good “get up and go use what you’ve got” message for sure!

Only one critique though, which of the “Sierra’s” was that at? I’ve only been to one. (Sorry, the geographer in me couldn’t ignore that!😉). Keep up the good work!

Thanks it's the Northern Sierra's !!!! LOL 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/10/2022 at 9:27 AM, rvpopeye said:

I subbed a while back. Keep 'em comin' !

Always a fun time being out there with you two ,, Especially if I don't have to toss any boulders and just watch you do it 😛

Thanks !!!!