More Park Silver.

Dan(NM)

Here are my finds from my last 2 hunts from public parks from nearby towns. On the first set of pictures, I was able to find four silver dimes, but, somehow I managed to lose a silver Rosie   .  Next set of pictures is from another park where I've done very well.  The dates on the v nickels are 1899 and 1900. The item with the hole in it is an amusement token. All items were found with the Equinox 800. I also managed to break the end of my shovel off. Luckily I have a handy neighbor with a welder and he was able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

IMG_20211109_120033201.jpg

IMG_20211105_143534746.jpg

IMG_20211109_093717538.jpg

IMG_20211105_081218235.jpg

IMG_20211109_143115455.jpg

• Like 7

Way to go Dan! Nice coins. Seems odd that the shovel would break on the billet, but your friend really fixed it up. From the photos it looks like things are a bit dry. 👍

• Thanks 1

Way to go Dan! Nice coins. Seems odd that the shovel would break on the billet, but your friend really fixed it up. From the photos it looks like things are a bit dry. 👍

Thank you. Yes it has been extremely dry in Central Texas for the last few weeks. We have a front coming through in the next day or two hopefully it'll bring some moisture. I was really bummed when my shovel broke. I ran to the local hardware store and grabbed a little 2 ft mini shovel to finish out the day.

• Like 1

I wish I had somebody next door that could weld like that !

Was short on time last night , so increase this👍  to this 👍👍👍👍👍 and throw in one of these 🖖

It's a blessing to have good neighbors, especially ones with tools and know how 🙂

• Like 1

Awesome finds again, Dan the Silver Man! You are making me miss Central Texas.

When I first moved to Central Texas I was having my doubts how productive it was going to turn out. I'm a believer now LOL

• Like 2