Excalibur Gold, Cameo Ring

Beautiful ring for your hunt.

Good luck on your next outing and remember to stay safe.

• Like 1

At first glance, I thought you found a cammo ring. Special Forces graduation ring? Guess I need new glasses!

• Haha 1

Very nice. Not counting the skull ring in the list of keeper? :)

• Thanks 1

Nice way to start the day! Great looking ring Joe. I can't think of a better hobby to enjoy.

• Like 1

Niceyyyyyyyy

I like the skull ring

RR

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 2:19 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Beautiful ring for your hunt.

Good luck on your next outing and remember to stay safe.

Thank you! And Yes, Safety very important.

22 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Awesome finds! I'd call that a  great day.

Thanks You!

21 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Nice pirate ring ! Nicer cameo... yup yup.👍

Thank You!

19 hours ago, Old Line Paul said:

At first glance, I thought you found a cammo ring. Special Forces graduation ring? Guess I need new glasses!

Cameo ring.... Let me know I'll send you some reading glasses, I'm at 2.75 now.. started with 1.25 about 10 years ago...at this rate I will have to wear two sets in the next 10 years.

19 hours ago, kac said:

Very nice. Not counting the skull ring in the list of keeper? 🙂

Thank you! Skull ring goes in the junk stuff I will give to a friend who seeds his yard for his grandson.

18 hours ago, Slimpickuns said:

That's an old beauty! Congrats!

Thanks Slim! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By calabash digger
      We hit a Colonial site today that will be lost to development this week.  Sorry about the pics left the finds in my pouch. We are losing sites here at a very fast pace.

• By Old Line Paul
      Yesterday, I went to a park in an older community 20-minutes north of where I live. I found 2 quarters, 6 dimes, 2 pennies and a Hot Wheels. For me, this is a respectable haul.
      On my way home, I spotted a grocery store and stopped to pick up a few items. When I returned to my car, I saw this lying on the asphalt a few inches from my front wheel:

It’s marked.925, is 20” long, and weighs a smidge under 25 grams.
      My question is, does the International Brotherhood of Metal Detectorists’ Code of Conduct allow me to claim bragging rights for this as a legitimate “find”? After all, I hadn’t yet returned home, and wouldn’t have been in that particular parking lot on that day and time if not for going detecting. But my detector was in the trunk. Part of me wants credit for travel time, like any plumber or electrician. But part of me feels like this is cheating! 
      (BTW, inspired by all the Good Samaritans on this forum, I left a “Did You Lose Something?” note on the grocery store bulletin board instead of just pocketing it.)
    • By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
          I have a lot of video footage and pictures from earlier this season, mostly around the Summer time.  I'm just getting some free time to get some of the stuff uploaded and posted.  I figured this would be a nice nugget to post and see right before the Thanksgiving weekend.  This piece was found under about a foot of hardpack, caliche gravels.  This particular gold nuggets, as seen in the video was wedged in a bedrock crack/crevice.  Just makes you think how many years (hundreds, thousands?) this piece has been hiding there.  
      The nugget was difficult to remove from hand tools as we didn't want to damage the piece not knowing the actual size or shape.  We ended up using a Hammer Drill with a chisel bit to extract the gold nugget.  
      The nugget ended up weighing right at 1/4 ounce solid.  We also found another smaller one, about 1/2 Gram in the same crack prior to this piece.  I dug the first smaller one out, but knew it was way too loud of a signal on the GPZ 7000 for it to be that small nugget.  Low and behold, we scanned over the spot again and the signal was pretty much just as load as originally.  
      Tool used were the Minelab GPZ 7000, Minelab GPX 6000, Garrett AT Pinpointer, hand tools, picks and the Hammer Drill.  
      Here is a short video below of the gold nugget find and extraction.  Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  Thanks God we are able to enjoy such a wonderful hobby searching for gold.
      P.S.  If you enjoy these video, Subscribe to our Nuggethunting channel to follow us.  
      Thanks for watching.  Any comments are appreciated.  

• By Smithsgold
      Yuba River Crevice Detecting for Gold Nuggets 
      Me and Gary head back to Mother Yuba in search of Gold Nuggets and are joined by Tim from Blue lead Gold Productions.
      Let's Find some Gold on Mother Yuba !!!
      We are armed with the Minelab SDC 2300 and the White's Gold Master V-Sat that gives us both a Pulse Induction detector and a VLF detector.
      While me and Gary clear the boulders off Bedrock to detect Tim gets right to Sluicing with his Angus MacKirk Sluice box.
      The Yuba is known for it's small Gold so he should do pretty good !!!
      Moving those Boulders is hard work but that's what needs to happen to expose the Bedrock Crevices and get those Nuggets in our pockets !!!
      Yuba River Crevice Detecting for Gold Nuggets
      SG 047

• By Tometusns
      I decided to get the old map out and find some farm houses that have long since disappeared. Took a little while at each one to locate where the house was but I got a couple good finds. My first artillery eagle  button and a sterling US Navy ring.