Simplex Wireless Headphones

ls4s

Only Nokta Makro wireless headphones will pair with the proprietary wireless transmitter in the Simplex. 

• Like 3

Only if you plug it into the ML-08, but then it’s not truly the kind of wireless most of us like. 

• Like 1

Only if you plug it into the ML-08, but then it’s not truly the kind of wireless most of us like. 

I know Nokta makes a Simplex-compatible wireless receiver called an EZ Wander, into which  you can plug a pair of wired detecting phones of your choosing.  But what is an ML-08?  Not familiar with that.  Can you explain further? Thx.

• Like 1

ML-80 Equinox headphones

• Like 1

I hope the days of these crazy custom 3rd party wireless solutions are over now Bluetooth is doing the business properly.  If they're not it's because manufacturers want to take us for a ride with their custom solutions locking us into their products at their prices.

• Like 1

If you have the N/M audio adapter, you can plug in any wired headphones including the ML-80s with a double ended male 1/8” cable. I have no clue why Cipher mentioned the ML-80s…….maybe he likes them. I don’t.

Jeff, he never mentioned the Nokta adapter, I did, so the context of his post makes no sense.  I suspect he was referring to the Equinox WM-08 receiver which accepts wired phones, but he confused the Simplex and Equinox detectors. Who knows.  No need to keep dragging you through it further, Cipher can clarify if he chooses to do so..   Besides, it looks like the OP got the info he needed from our posts, so that's all the matters.