Buying Minelab Vanquish 440 In Thailand

I started thinking about buying Minelab Vanquish 440.  The closest distributor from Bangkok (according to the Minelab website) is in Kuala Lumpur - that's a different country.  It looks like it is possible bo buy this detector in Thailand from online sellers - but I really don't know who they are.  Is that a good idea to use the online sellers?  If not, how do I do that from Thailand?

Online sellers are fine to use, but to make sure they're on the up and up, check to see if they're authorized sellers.

Minelab's website should have a list of its authorized sellers. I think you can search that list by country.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Buying Minelab Vanquish 440 In Thailand
On 11/12/2021 at 4:47 AM, mh9162013 said:

Online sellers are fine to use, but to make sure they're on the up and up, check to see if they're authorized sellers.

Minelab's website should have a list of its authorized sellers. I think you can search that list by country.

An excellent detector, the Vanquish, very high bang for the buck. It is safe to buy from any dealer listed on the Minelab website, though many may not be able to sell outside their given dealer areas. I’d contact Minelab or the distributor directly for advice. Please do not be tempted by advertisers with prices “too good to be true” that are also not listed on the Minelab website. An abnormally low price from somebody not listed is almost sure to be a scam.

https://www.minelab.com/usa/where-to-buy