Oh Darn, Now I Have To Buy A Bigger Coil. 115' Across & Goes 3/4 Of A Mile Deep.

I thought I was pretty damn good, but this technology has me beat.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/mining-gap-companies-push-find-raw-materials-electric-vehicle-boom-rcna5077

Might be time to invest?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

• The title was changed to Oh Darn, Now I Have To Buy A Bigger Coil. 115' Across & Goes 3/4 Of A Mile Deep.

Nice article, but I think the helo would be to expensive for you. Stay with what you have because I think you like swinging the smaller stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oie...... Gerry, get onto X coil I`m sure they will accommodate your coil requirements build. Concentric, Mono, DoD, whatever they are versatile and innovative. But I think your going to have to do a bit of work on the King scrawny right arm............😉

• Haha 3

I would bet they would find a lot more of what they're looking for if they would get that coil closer to the ground and slow down their swing speed, we all know you need to scrub the ground to get more depth and slow is the way to go when swinging the coil!! LOL

• Haha 5

I fully encourage you to pick up a coil of this size Gerry. I really wonder if what you find will fit in your teeth though.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Aye, mind boggles thinking of a 10kg specci between those Royal teeth but I reckon he`d give it a shot, give Meghan something to aspire to................

• Haha 1