Hello Everyone From Poland

Dzwiedz

Hello,

I am happy to join you all here. I have been a detectorist in my teenage years and now, after a long break, I would like to start exploring again and feel the same way I used to.

Greetings to all from Poland. 🙂

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Dzwiedz said:

Hello,

I am happy to join you all here. I have been a detectorist in my teenage years and now, after a long break, I would like to start exploring again and feel the same way I used to.

Greetings to all from Poland. 🙂

Welcome Dzwiedz ,you will find very experienced and nice people on this forum . A very good choice ... 🙂🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and you are in an area with a lot of history behind it.

I can't wait to read some of your posts and see some of your photos also.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dzwiedz said:

I have been a detectorist in my teenage years and now, after a long break, I would like to start exploring again and feel the same way I used to.

Welcome Dzwiedz!  You and I (and a few others here) have been down this same road.  And after ~35 years away and now 6 years back detecting, I concur -- it's as fun as it ever was.

Enjoy the journey.

• Like 2

Welcome! I’m very new to the hobby (about 6 months) and have found the people on this forum invaluable in upping my skills. I envy you European detectorists - you have so much more history to dig up.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome Dz,

Glad you found the forum! Love the scenery there; lots of history to find! Good luck out there, and show us some pics and finds!🍀👍👍

• The title was changed to Hello Everyone From Poland