Jump to content

Arizona Family Reunion Road Trip!


LuckyLundy

Recommended Posts


Now that was a great vacation with something to remember it by.

Hope you have more time to clean those areas up.

Good luck on your next hunt.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Now that was a great vacation with something to remember it by.

Hope you have more time to clean those areas up.

Good luck on your next hunt.

There’s several lifetimes of hills and washes in that Country to swing on.  Weather is nice in Northern Nevada, might have to get out and try my luck before the ground freezes!

Rick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LuckyLundy said:

might have to get out and try my luck before the ground freezes!

Just be careful of critters this time of year and carry a multi tool with you to remove thorns.

I found a nice one at a retail shop for $8 that new they were $90, it slips on my belt and and even has a lot of uses.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Just be careful of critters this time of year and carry a multi tool with you to remove thorns.

I found a nice one at a retail shop for $8 that new they were $90, it slips on my belt and and even has a lot of uses.

Thanks for the heads up!  Did, I mention we went to the Rodeo too! 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...