Two More Gold For The Excalibur

21 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Sweet! Looks like a good day to me! And why not do both, recon the 2019 spot and then hit the Now spot.

Thank you!

Now that did cross my mind..

I'm not sure if I have enough Mojo to do both.. water chill could be the issue but there is a drive of about 40 minutes between the two, and the one I have to walk a mile to get to it..

Get warm and rest on the trip between the two..😵

• Like 2

The grass is always greener...I’d take advantage of the low tides and current spot... that is unless you think you have hunted out. 

Strick

• Like 3

I hate not being able to hunt beaches and look for some gold rings. But a silver lining to only being able to hunt in dirt is that the silver coins look good, at least. 😀

I'd still trade a gold ring for a silver coin any day of the week, though!

• Like 3

Hey Joe,

Great job! Is that some kind of police/Sheriff badge in the pile? 

You know your areas, so go with the one that you think holds the most promise! If you can pull of two locations, even better! But that sounds like alot of gearing up/down for one day! Safety first always!! Good luck, wherever you decide to go!!🍀👍👍

20211118_194215.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Hey Joe,

You know your areas, so go with the one that you think holds the most promise! If you can pull of two locations, even better! But that sounds like alot of gearing up/down for one day! Safety first always!! Good luck, wherever you decide to go!!🍀👍👍

20211118_194215.jpg

That looks like an old Chuck-E-Cheese token. You could get them with custom letters stamped into them.

• Like 2

Nice score again Joe. Tough call on where to go next. I would just pick one that day and forget about the other one. (or sneak out the next day to it 😄)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Hey Joe,

Thank You!

Many of the beaches here had these during the 50's and 60's, Metal token Stampers? I find a lot of them for they sure sound good....We also had Slot machines. Which were legal in AA County 40's to 1968.

257725829_4719057508162131_4113418206566770555_n.jpg

561bdee2060bc.image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks,

Always learning something new from you guys (and girls)!👍👍