Nokta/Makro Legend Specs & First Photos

I don't like the coils, 11" & 6". I'm sure there will be more to come. I want to see an 8" or 9" coil standard coil for it. It seems like they are all standard 11" coils.

I want to hear it. What are harmonic sounds? I'm not a fan of the sounds on the other brand. Maybe the Legend will have more adjustments to get the sound to your liking.

Not a lot of info on it yet. Needs more videos. Price seems good.

• Like 1

I am very happy with the 6" coil availability. I know that many detectorists seem to find stuff in trashy parks with 11 inch or larger coils --- not me. Too much damn time wasted trying to separate out the good target from the surrounding trash. On the other hand; the 11" is way too big for anything except wide open fields or maybe the beach. On the machine I now use (Equinox) I have only used the 11" a few times and not happy with separation of target issues. The same with the Simplex which I dumped due to no small coils available. I did use the Simplex with the 5 by 6.5 coil and it was so much better. STILL not small enough for curb hunting and for heavy traffic (read as heavy trash) parks. IMHO

• The title was changed to Nokta/Makro Legend

OH MY GOD.... a clock 😲 I'm tired of stick on clocks. They never last beach hunting. It may be worth that machine just for that 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Looks like I'd need to figure out what all those damn symbols mean again! Why can't they just have words instead? Can't be that big a deal to have programmable language software for different countries.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Nokta/Makro Legend Specs & First Photos

They will also be offering

OPTIONAL

Waterproof DD Search Coil & Cover 35 X 31.5cm/ 13.5'' x 12.5'' (LG35)

Waterproof Replaceable Spare Battery & Charger

Waterproof Headphones

Comfortable design for land and underwater use.

6.3mm (1/4'') Headphone Adapter

Connect any wired HPs to The Legend easily.

Nokta Makro Koss Headphones with Waterproof Connector 

Ideal for those users who prefer wired headphones. Allows the user to submerge the whole detector in water for shallow underwater hunting. (The headphones are not waterproof)

Ill try and keep up with prices as I get them. Don't have prices for the big coil and headphones yet.

• Like 1

PACKAGE CONTENTS

THE LEGEND WHP. $635

Waterproof DD Search Coil & Cover

28cm/11'' (LG28)

Bluetooth aptX™ Low Latency Headphones

USB Charging & Data Cable

The Legend Cap

THE LEGEND PRO PACK ALSO INCLUDES:  $765

Waterproof DD Search Coil & Cover

15cm/6'' (LG15)

Waterproof Replaceable Spare Battery & Charger

First shipment should arrive early to mid December. The first shipment will arrive via air freight and we have not yet been told what quantities will be sent. 

Dilek Gonulay 

Also said

Now, I would like you draw your attention to a very important point:

As the supply lead times for components are very slow due to the chip crisis worldwide, once we ship the initial stock we have, we may experience delays.

Hit me up if anyone interested in a preorder!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cudamark said:

Looks like I'd need to figure out what all those damn symbols mean again! Why can't they just have words instead? Can't be that big a deal to have programmable language software for different countries.

Probably because the screen is one of those LCD-segmented displays. If it had enough pixels (maybe 300x500 or whatnot), then sure, just change the language settings. But I don't think the screen on the Legend is like that.

• Like 1

Looks really interesting. I'll wait until it's tested by some reliable sources and see how it compares to the 'Nox800 before I would consider pulling the trigger. The Pro pack seems like a really good deal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cudamark said:

Let me help you there Cuda. The first symbol is your decision maker that tells you which way to go hunting, next is a speedometer, stereo system, music list, then "the eliminate the person" that is hunting my park, weather forecast, tide chart, the upside down speaker is the frequency interference system to blast out the competition, a reminder ribbon for chores, a "limit detecting" clock and finally, the hour glass is a detector shut off that your spouse can operate from her phone. Simple really 😄

We have been going through this since detectors have become digital. After a bit, you won't even glance at them. It will be interesting how good the detector performs and most important.... is it more durable than what is out there. I barely use my Equinox now and one of the reasons is durability. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks when they get some hours on it. Good for them in trying to put enough good features in a machine and not charge huge amount.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5