Take My Money!!! XP Deus 2 The Perfect Balance

Kickindirt

The T2 is the most comfortable of my detectors, they sure put a lot of effort into the design to get it well balanced, then they go and throw the volume control/power knob right where it rubs on your clothes on the left hand side of the rear battery box so you keep bumping the volume ๐Ÿ˜› , no matter how much thought goes into something they still find a way to stuff it ๐Ÿ™‚

I wish more detectors followed that design, not only the weight/balance side of it, it just looks really good too.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

The T2 is the most comfortable of my detectors, they sure put a lot of effort into the design to get it well balanced, then they go and throw the volume control/power knob right where it rubs on your clothes on the left hand side of the rear battery box so you keep bumping the volume ๐Ÿ˜› , no matter how much thought goes into something they still find a way to stuff it ๐Ÿ™‚

I wish more detectors followed that design, not only the weight/balance side of it, it just looks really good too.

Yes the same for me , I do not like the T2 power knob side location . Side buttons are not for me ..๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ย  I have even broken an Equinox CB side button and had to send it to the after service . Hopefully ML have a serious after service and they sent me a brand new podย โœŒ๏ธย ๐Ÿ‘

The length of the deus front of grip to rear of arm cuff ..ORX is 11+ inches almost 11.5.ย  The deus fully adjust back is 11.5 inches.ย  By comparison the tarsacci max adjustment was 9.5".ย  That was like the Garrett ace and AT series where the arm cuff hit middle of forearm.ย  I hate that because that ruins the balance in the detector.ย  All factory shafts should be long enough on both ends to accommodate taller longer arm people.ย  They would still be plenty adjustable for shorter people.ย  I'm 6'4" so not super tall but it's been hard over the years to find detectors that were adjustable enough.ย  Makro did not make tall man rods.. Fisher talk man rods were super long lol. Etrac tall man rods only were 1.5" longer and $63 each!ย  Whites and Garret were too shortย  ย The deus is actually long enough for me on the coil side and I would love another inch or so on the cuff side but I can deal with it the way it is.ย ย 

Screenshot_20211122-181912_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-181831_Photos.jpg

• Like 2

I am 6' and I would prefer one more inch on the cuff too ... I plan to make an home made rod so that I have exactly what I need/want ...

7 hours ago, palzynski said:

I am 6' and I would prefer one more inch on the cuff too ... I plan to make an home made rod so that I have exactly what I need/want ...

I imagine you could buy a carbon fiber lower rod for a simplex since it's the same shape. Cut to length, drill holes where needed etc.ย  I have a couple of those lower rods so I may try that.ย ย 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, basstrackerman said:

I imagine you could buy a carbon fiber lower rod for a simplex since it's the same shape. Cut to length, drill holes where needed etc.ย  I have a couple of those lower rods so I may try that.ย ย 

This is another way with the deus shaft to gain more length to arm cuff.ย  Just move the upper arm shaft back one screw hole and it adds over an inch. The simplex lower rod is slightly to small in circumference. But if you bought a standard or tall man center for for the deus then you would have a longer upper to make a better setup for longer armed guys.ย 

20211123_112306.jpg

20211123_112555.jpg

20211123_112542.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, basstrackerman said:

Last pics lol.ย  It fits perfectly now

ย 

Nice job , and I am sure you will see the difference in the field .... I will try that thx

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up on this basstrackerman. I will definitely be doing this also. The armcuff also does the same thing. I didn't know of this way though.ย