Deus 2 Vs Nokta/Makro Legend

In reply to my own comment about if the Deus 2 is really a great all purpose detector, after watching some of the Calabash videos, I guess it has to be a strong yes. Very impressive videos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, c47gold said:

In reply to my own comment about if the Deus 2 is really a great all purpose detector, after watching some of the Calabash videos, I guess it has to be a strong yes. Very impressive videos.

Yes.  D2 appears to be at least as multi-purpose as the Equinox which is one of the most versatile machines ever fielded, apparently also without the Equinox water intrusion robustness questions and a huge ergonomic advantage with its light weight and form factor.  Of course you are paying top dollar for all of that.  My only question is how well is it going to do in hot dirt and whether it can hold up to repeated pounding in the waist to chest high breaking surf with its remote control mount design and clip-on antenna  configuration. Legend appears to be the value alternative answer to Equinox but is still just a nearly complete work in progress with little publicly available, documented real world performance information. 

• Like 2