Hello From Nicoles Gold In California Just North Of Reno Nv

Nicoles Gold

Welcome to the forum and am glad to see you here!

Most of us here will be happy to answer your questions if you may have any.

Please share your stories and pictures with us about your finds, but just remember I don't like spiders since I was bitten by some nasty ones.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• The title was changed to Hello From Nicoles Gold In California Just North Of Reno Nv

Welcome aboard.

My name is popeye and I'm a Beepaholic...

I just want to say,, "There's still time to run !" skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

But if you do stay , the treasarrrrrrr may be YOUR'S !

( well , actually , you just found some and it's named DP Forums. ) 

Good luck to you and that paw guy , (I don't want to say this and it may just be me but he looks kinda like a ......dog ?) 

• Haha 1

Welcome, Nicole!  I see you have a very good gold detector and a gold detecting partner.  Doesn't get much better than that (well, maybe a poke full of shiny added to those).

• Like 1

Welcome to the mental i mean metal detector's best group of people online, for the most part all you will find here is good advice and great people, so welcome to the madness that is driving us all to dig one more !  My wife and i love to get out, we hope to run into you guys sometime. Happy Thanksgiving and happy hunting!!  Ht 😉

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Nicole.  You will find a wealth of information in this forum from both members and documents that are archived.  

The welcomes you have received so far pretty much sums up this hobby/sport/form of exercise/passion/addiction.  Just last night when I got home from detecting my wife asked "Who are you"?  She asked me that all in fun...I think.🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to you both Nicole!

Good luck on the gold!🍀👍👍