Hello From Dirty Paws In California Just North Of Reno Nv.

Dirty Paws

Hello everyone, hope you all are finding great gold and making even better memories! Adam (Dirty Paws) here from Northern California. I am fairly new to prospecting. I have been prospecting for about 3 years now, mainly panning, sluicing, and highbanking. In April 2021 purchased my first metal detector (Gold Monster 1000). Love the detector. Nov 7th 2021 I purchased a Minelab Sdc 2300 from Gerry from Gerry's Detectors and took his 3 day class at the Rye Patch with my girlfriend (Nicoles Gold). The class was great. Gerry and all of his staff were amazing. The amount of knowledge between them is infinite. since then my girlfriend and I have been trying to figure out new areas to detect and other individuals to do some detecting with. always wanting to gain more knowledge, experience, and respect for prospecting. Happy adventures to all!

• Like 6

Adam,

Welcome to the forum and glad to see another person that enjoys this type of hobby.

The people here can answer nearly every question that you may have and I can see that you have already met Gerry.

I hope to be able to read about some of your adventures and seeing some of the pictures of your finds.

Happy hunting and good luck!

• Like 1

Valens Legacy, Thank you for the warm welcome. Cant wait to have future adventures to post.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Hello From Dirty Paws In California Just North Of Reno Nv.

Welcome, Adam!  You're off on the right foot with very good IB and PI detectors.  Add to those, you took a great class with some of the best instructors anywhere.  I look forward over the next year (I know; cold out there now) to you showing what you've learned.  😄

On 11/22/2021 at 4:49 AM, rvpopeye said:

Welcome to the forums Mr Paws !

Good luck with those new detectors.

Gerry's clues will be a big step ahead...

rvpopeye thank you. Really loving detecting. Happy detecting!

On 11/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, Adam!  You're off on the right foot with very good IB and PI detectors.  Add to those, you took a great class with some of the best instructors anywhere.  I look forward over the next year (I know; cold out there now) to you showing what you've learned.  😄

GB_Amateur Thank you for the kind welcoming. loving the detectors. yes getting cold here and ground is freezing but hope to do a few winter road trips to AZ, if I can find good places to detect without accidently claim jumping.

• Like 1

Welcome as well!, Seems like a great place place to meet new people in the hobby, share adventures and learn.