Here’s Youtube Video - Dilek Talking About Legend

2 hours ago, Luis said:

Thanks Dilek.  If I was referring to the screen light, sorry for not specifying it better.  I like that automatic mode.  Thanks again

I'm a bit curious about the backlight adjustment also. I tend to run it at a low light level at night so I can keep my night vision. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I’m sorry to see so much drama and high emotion stirred up over what should be a simple, happy event. The introduction of a long awaited detector, one with a fabulous set of features at a fantastic price. Yet another option for people, in an area that once had few options. A little late is one perspective, another is that this company has in a few years gone from unknown, to in all probability passing up First Texas and Garrett in the multifrequency realm. That’s an impressive achievement. On top of that, Dilek has been perhaps the most communicative metal detector company representative to ever grace the internet. One who is no doubt overworked and under a great deal of pressure right now.

So how about everyone turn down the volume and relax a bit. It's metal detecting folks. This is supposed to be fun.

Just my 2 cents. Damn it man, this is all that needs to be said !!! Excuse my French. 

Dear Dilek, greetings from Greece. I do not care about the presentation or marketing issue. What I do care is if Legend is equal or better than competitors metal detectors. I am looking forward for the first objective reviews and nothing more. If it is better than the others, I will definitely buy it. Kisses from your neighbors.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, George1971 said:

Dear Dilek, greetings from Greece. I do not care about the presentation or marketing issue. What I do care is if Legend is equal or better than competitors metal detectors. I am looking forward for the first objective reviews and nothing more. If it is better than the others, I will definitely buy it. Kisses from your neighbors.

Hi   George.What part of Greece are you from?My parents are from the Florina area in northern Greece. I have heard of a lot of treasure stories of gold in the mount Vitsi area.My fathers village was burnt by the Germans and is called Drosopagi.

Good morning dances with the doves, I am from central Greece, Lamia city. The name of your fathers village is Drosopigi.         ( https://www.facebook.com/%CE%94%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CE%BF%CF%80%CE%B7%CE%B3%CE%AE-%CE%A6%CE%BB%CF%8E%CF%81%CE%B9%CE%BD%CE%B1%CF%82-562792424145735/ ).

In Greek language means dew source.

In the mount Vitsi, and mount Grammos took place the last part of Greek civil war (1946-1949). The stories about treasures are about the golden pounds that the British threw from airplanes as financial aid to the guerrillas in the first guerrilla war (1941-1944) against the Nazi Germans during WW2. The guerrillas hid the boxes of gold pounds to use them later in another phase of the war.

Even in our days I personally know people here in Lamia that have found gold pounds and their lives have changed.

Because Greece has thousands of years history there are many antiquities from different historical periods, for this reason the laws about using metal detectors are very strict.

Nice to meet you Dances with the doves and feel free to ask whatever you want.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

Out of interest, does the Auto mode use the set brightness level you were last using or does it go to default brightness? like if you were running dim and switched to auto will it do a dim brightness or will it be bright? I haven't used my Simplex at night to know how it operates as it's not my preferred detector for the task where I detect at night but the Legend might be.  I'd prefer if I set it on a low backlight level then if I switched to auto it remembered by dim backlight setting, otherwise i'll look like a strobe when I detect the busy lakefront at night with the detector flashing a bright light every time I get a target 🙂

I wish we had turkey day in NZ, I could eat me some turkey.

Hello...I should have explained it in more detail.... The Auto also has 5 levels... so it goes like this: 0-1-2-3-4-5-a1-a2-...

You just choose the one you want with the up and down buttons and your last setting is saved until you change it again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Hello...I should have explained it in more detail.... The Auto also has 5 levels... so it goes like this: 0-1-2-3-4-5-a1-a2-...

You just choose the one you want with the up and down buttons and your last setting is saved until you change it again. 

That is awesome, thanks for the information.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:13 PM, Nokta Detectors said:

Hello all....

My message in the video was not intended for people stating opinions BUT for those who showed total disrespect with their remarks on some of the groups…. Sorry but I am not going to sit in my corner and just watch slander. Because there is years of effort and hard work behind that product. And the funny thing is nobody has even used it. You can buy it/not buy it/like it/dislike it// ...that is all up to the customers and we simply respect that. 

I am indeed a very humble person...so is the whole team at Nokta Makro. We bow in front of our customers and go out of our ways for them... We accept our mistakes and work hard to improve. I always say we owe where we are to our valued customers. BUT I am not going to accept insults from people who are not even close to being a potential customer but just joins groups named after OUR DETECTOR just to bash it!

I don't have a problem with you firing back at the Nox fanboys or anyone else. Nox fanboys joined the Legend FB group, which I'm a member of, just to denigrate the Legend without any facts. Now some want to cry about you firing back. Too bad. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to using the Legend.

The entire “Did Minelab obsolete single frequency” discussion has been split and moved to the appropriate forum. This is the Nokta/Makro Forum. Please limit your discussion here to questions and answers about Nokta/Makro products. If you don’t like their products, don’t be a troll here. The brand forums by and large are for brand enthusiasts to have fun without people raining in their parade. Please keep that in mind on all the brand sub-forums. The Detector Advice & Comparisons Forum is the place to engage in this brand versus that brand type stuff. Thanks.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/17279-did-minelab-multi-iq-obsolete-single-frequency/

• Like 6