Happy Thanksgiving

Steve Herschbach

Happy Thanksgiving to all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Steve,

Well said.  Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  I will leave you with one of my favorite bible verses - 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! ... Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much Steve and all the people on this forum that makes life more enjoyable when I go out and do some swinging.

There has always been good friends to share my happiness with on here and to be given much needed advice, that I can only say thank you so much for all that you do.

May peace be with you and your families during this time of Thanksgiving and throughout the New Year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Steve, I could not agree with you more... I have learned not to take life for granted too.... After losing a few very close friends and my folks over a period of few years.... Life is precious.... Every day is gift from God, Even the bad days!!!!!  I wish you all a VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Michael 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Tahts-a-dats-ago
      In reflecting upon all that I am thankful for, I realized that this forum (and the members) justifies specific mention.
      Thanks to my fellow forum members. I have learned a lot from you and am grateful that you share your knowledge.
      There are a few members who I wish to specifically thank, but the list is far from complete and my thanks extend to all members.
      Chase Goldman - Thank you for your willingness to respond to questions, your extensive knowledge, and your desire to help all of your fellow forum members.
      Geotech (Carl Moreland) - Thank you for explaining the technology behind metal detectors, and giving us an inside look as to what it takes to create and build metal detectors. I wish you had the backing necessary to bring all of your ideas to market. I also wish I had the ability to fully comprehend the technical aspects.
      Dilek - Thank you for your passion, for your willingness to directly engage customers, and for listening. I wish every manufacturer had a Dilek in their executive staff.
      Steve Herschbach - Thank you for all that you do to provide us with this amazing opportunity to learn. Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge, all that you do to answer questions, explain things, and teaching us how to be better detectorists. 
    • By Dirty Paws
      Hello everyone, hope you all are finding great gold and making even better memories! Adam (Dirty Paws) here from Northern California. I am fairly new to prospecting. I have been prospecting for about 3 years now, mainly panning, sluicing, and highbanking. In April 2021 purchased my first metal detector (Gold Monster 1000). Love the detector. Nov 7th 2021 I purchased a Minelab Sdc 2300 from Gerry from Gerry's Detectors and took his 3 day class at the Rye Patch with my girlfriend (Nicoles Gold). The class was great. Gerry and all of his staff were amazing. The amount of knowledge between them is infinite. since then my girlfriend and I have been trying to figure out new areas to detect and other individuals to do some detecting with. always wanting to gain more knowledge, experience, and respect for prospecting. Happy adventures to all!
    • By Nicoles Gold
      Hello Nicole here. Joining to meet new people to detect with with my boyfriend adam (Dirty Paws). always looking for new places to detect. happy trails! 
    • By Dzwiedz
      Hello,

I am happy to join you all here. I have been a detectorist in my teenage years and now, after a long break, I would like to start exploring again and feel the same way I used to.

Greetings to all from Poland. 🙂
    • By Momokahn
      I just signed up and have been in and out of metal detecting for years. I still wield the Fisher CZ-5 but am looking for another metal detector that can do things better than my "coin zapper".  I saw this forum and quickly realized this is where the experts reside.  Hello everyone
    • By botics
      I have been metal detecting since I was a teenager and to this day continue doing it. I was born and raised in Miami, FL and still live here. I also travel frequently to my property in Franklin, NC. I have a Minelab 800, CTX3030, and Garrett AT Pro. My preference is the CTX3030 (all coils) and usually download programs for it as it has proven reliable on beaches in Florida and relics in NC.
      Feel free to contact me if your in the areas I am. I am also interested in sluicing/highbanking for north of Florida; specifically GA, NC, and Tenn.
      Thanks to all that answer my questions.