Happy Thanksgiving

Well spoken Steve, Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Thanksgiving to all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Steve,

Well said.  Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  I will leave you with one of my favorite bible verses - 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! ... Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much Steve and all the people on this forum that makes life more enjoyable when I go out and do some swinging.

There has always been good friends to share my happiness with on here and to be given much needed advice, that I can only say thank you so much for all that you do.

May peace be with you and your families during this time of Thanksgiving and throughout the New Year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Steve, I could not agree with you more... I have learned not to take life for granted too.... After losing a few very close friends and my folks over a period of few years.... Life is precious.... Every day is gift from God, Even the bad days!!!!!  I wish you all a VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Michael 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1