Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, all. This forum and those that have given me permissions over the past year, as well as my new friends and hunting companions have made this first year of detecting one of the greatest I can think of in my life. I never thought retirement would be this much fun or interesting.

If that ain't something to be thankful for... 🤔 🦃

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Happy Thanksgiving Day!  We had a huge early Thanksgiving Dinner at the Family Reunion in Arizona!  To soon to eat another Bird for us!  I just tossed these into the smoker for a few hours and will finish in the oven to make the outside crunchy 😋

78DC79D5-FBF4-4649-A040-8DC5E88578AD.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great words from our great leader...thanks for everything you do for us on this great site! did I say great too much? 🙂 

Happy Thanksgiving

strick

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also take time daily to feel gratitude and say a silent “thank-you”…..on my morning walks at the cabin, or while biking along the ocean here in Florida. As I get older life is so much more precious, and I appreciate and feel a connection to Nature more and more. I’m so grateful I can enjoy the outdoors, being active, and our wonderful hobby. Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

To follow Steve's lead, Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas to all of the terrific folks on this forum.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two nights ago I was driving into town @~40mph and all of a sudden there was somebody in the middle of my lane dressed in dark clothes and facing away from me.

I swerved around narrowly missing the person and an oncoming vehicle in the other lane.

And then there I was  VERY THANKFUL it didn't turn out differently.😮

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 2

On 11/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, LuckyLundy said:

Well Robin, had the oven way to busy to put some bark on these Prime Ribs! Totally cooked in the smoker…Perfect in our books who gathered for the feast!

532D9E36-41F9-4FAB-8D4C-57F5739A92ED.jpeg

Lucky:

That does it!! I'm heading your way next Thanksgiving :) 

No need for directions, I'll just follow my nose from Australia!!!!!

• Like 3

While we don't have a Thankgiving in NZ I'm going to have a Thankschicken and cook myself up a feast tonight so I'm not left out.  All this food talk and photos has made me hungry.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2