Minelab 15" Equinox Coil, Moved To Ebay

Coil used three times at most.  Has cover, bolt and washers.  Pictures speak for themselves.  $215.00 with Free Shipping using PayPal in U.S. states only.  Somebody wanted one of these, but can't remember who now.  Thanks, GaryC/Oregon Coast

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

• Similar Content

• By HotSauce
      A incredible mineral specimen of gold from California!
      This stunning ribbon or leaf-like piece of gold was recently found with a metal detector in Mariposa County.   It weighs 1.9 grams, and has a very unique touch of  ironstone on the backside . This will be a wonderful addition to any collection. 170.00 shipping included. 

• By mh9162013
      I am selling a used Garrett AT Max. It's several years old (manufactured back in 2017 or 2018), so no warranty left. But it's only got probably 100 total hours on it.

It works just fine, but there are two things to note about it.

First, the shaft has been shortened. I shortened the lower plastic shaft and the upper s-shaft where the arm cuff goes. You can see how the shaft has been modified in the pics. All modifications are clean and unless you look carefully or compare this shaft to a regular shaft, you probably wouldn't even notice any difference.

Second, the top 2 LCD segments of the sensitivity bar don't work. The AT Max is still capable of going to a 7 out of 8 or an 8 out of 8 sensitivity level. However, the sensitivity bar won't "light up" to show that on the screen. This is the only issue with the screen.

Asking price: $325 OBO. This includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. I accept Paypal and my price includes the PayPal fee (so send the money via Goods and Services and I'll eat the fee instead of you). But I'm only accepting payment via Goods and Services until 12/31/2021. Although hopefully, this'll be sold by then.

No trades.

• By w.j.mccrary
      Gents this coils are like new they are screw on type coil connectors.Will sell for $59 shipped and can do P.P. OR M.O.For more details e.mail me  at glock17@suddenlink.net

• By w.j.mccrary
      Gents I have a pristine 11'' X 7'' D.D. coil for sale will fit Fisher f-75,f-70,Tek. patriot  might fit the T2'S.Will sell for $74 shipped.Thanks William

• By Felix arami
      Minelab sdc 2300 for sale includes up grade batteries   extra coilteck coil better than the stock coil have every thing you need  to change coils. extra coil  cover for the 8 inch coil . Contact  number 541 826 3865  selling for 1950.00 dollars 

• By Sven1
      This was originally a closet Queen when I purchased it. This is the last IDX that I have modified with Mr. Bill's Mods
      for myself. Excellent performer!!  Reluctantly need to part with some of the herd.
      Added features:
      Fully adjustable SAT control, very slow to fast recovery sweep speeds . Precision RV6 sealed pot was used
      Ground Balance control. Precision RV6 sealed pot was used.
      Threshold Control.
      A few resistor changes on the circuit board as well as in the meter for better performance.
      Comes with operation manual and  instruction sheet on how to adjust with Mr. Bill's mods.
      Comes with stock 950 coil and superb working used Blue Max 600 search coils.

Picture 4 is upside down, don't know why it uploaded that way????

$335.00 shipped within the lower 48 US
      I accept Paypal.