New Pouch From Garrett?

I like - I’ll get one. I need a beach pouch since all mine are fully enclosed bottoms. Be nice to have one that sifts the sand out. I generally prefer to use a separate belt, but I do keep a dedicated belt on each pouch I have so not a big deal, or at least I think not. We’ll see. Thanks for posting. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kac said:

Looks like Garrett has a higher end pouch with pretty much the features I was looking for.

I really like that mesh bottom. 

It's nice having the mesh bottom for both land and sea detecting.. although I use a different bag for beach detecting...one of the main things for me on the land models is how fast I can reach for my pin pointer without looking and replace it as needed.... needs to be quick draw.

In this snap from a Garret video the user has a Relic Elite (coin elite model) I guess after buying one they decided to make their own and sell..It looks good but will it hold up?

strick

97271495_3117233034999761_1024202644710752256_n.jpeg

3 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I'm thinking a pouch design thread would be a good one. Just gotta find someone with the chutzpah to make it. 😀

Done!

Show Us Your Pouches!

13 hours ago, kac said:

Looks like Garrett has a higher end pouch with pretty much the features I was looking for.

All Terrain Dig Pouch from Garrett Metal Detectors on Vimeo.

I love the look of this one, KAC, thanks for sharing! I'm pretty sure I need a new water/beach hunting pouch. 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kac said:

Was some talk on one of the threads a little bit ago on pouches but can't find it.

I think the following thread is the one you are referring to:

Another one of those items that peoples' personal preference drives the purchase.  I don't like the mesh bottom pouches.  I like my belt loops mounted on the backside top (hidden), not sticking above.  I definitely prefer loops over a fixed belt/strap.

That new Garrett pouch looks promising and 100 times better than their previous model, IMO.  As always, it's good to have options.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, basstrackerman said:

This is the digger supply pouches.  He used to take orders on the forum but became too big and busy taking orders so he found a place that would sell them for him and now he makes 2 models in several colors at his pace.  I have 3 of them.  2 pack mules and a park ranger.  Best pouches period. 

Great!  I wondered what happened. Good for him, quality build.  It's unfortunate, though, that you can't still special order custom options, but the base model is a great design, regardless.  Really would like one with Molle Straps with double snaps instead of belt loops as I have some web gear/belts that can't readily accommodate a slide on belt loop design.

4 hours ago, strick said:

Wondering if you got some when he was just starting out...I've never had one come apart like that. 

Kac the Relic Elites can be found on Amazon and Ebay...some of the bigger dist have them as well. The Digger pouches posted above look nice and I can see why some would want them to hang low like a carpenters pouch as it's easier to reach into. 

strick

That very well could be, strick, as I switched to the Digger design when my last Relic Elite failed, so like I said, that was 5 years ago.  I did take notice when Relic Elites started showing up with detachable belts.  Don't want to disrespect his workmanship at this point, just relating my honest experience.  Besides, if his quality wasn't up to snuff, he wouldn't still be around 5 years later so kudos to his Relic Elite brand.  Like someone said earlier, it's good to have options.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

I think the following thread is the one you are referring to:

Another one of those items that peoples' personal preference drives the purchase.  I don't like the mesh bottom pouches.  I like my belt loops mounted on the backside top (hidden), not sticking above.  I definitely prefer loops over a fixed belt/strap.

That new Garrett pouch looks promising and 100 times better than their previous model, IMO.  As always, it's good to have options.

I remember that post now. Was the one I was going to include a pair of clean underware just in case you get that find of a lifetime but chickened out. 🙂

• Haha 2

I like the look of the Garrett Pouch, I'll likely buy one if they arrive at the Garrett dealer here.