The Complete Range Of Detech

Today I was watching the web (again) to buy the Arrow for my White's. The only shop I came up with was one in Bulgaria so far. So I tried amazon but had no luck to find the Arrow for the DFX, but came up with this video... and thought it might be of some interest to some of you.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/H1VzUbJq2QS.mp4

Good Luck & Happy Hunting

• Like 5

That's the kind of no nonesense marketing I like to see.  A big thumbs up to Detech for this video.  I would like to see a drone shot of the entire 'lineup' but that's just the last knife-full of icing on the cake.

I really appreciate the 3rd party aftermarket coil manufacturers, particularly the ones that make coils for a wide range of detectors (besides Detech, Mars and Nel/Cors come to mind -- all Eastern European companies with manufacturing done there?).

And hats off to detector manufacturers who allow and cooperate with these 3rd party aftermarket companies.  Options, you can't have too many options....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

That's the kind of no nonesense marketing I like to see.  A big thumbs up to Detech for this video.  I would like to see a drone shot of the entire 'lineup' but that's just the last knife-full of icing on the cake.

I really appreciate the 3rd party aftermarket coil manufacturers, particularly the ones that make coils for a wide range of detectors (besides Detech, Mars and Nel/Cors come to mind -- all Eastern European companies with manufacturing done there?).

And hats off to detector manufacturers who allow and cooperate with these 3rd party aftermarket companies.  Options, you can't have too many options....

That exactly is what made me really respectful to White's, GB_Amateur. They had contracts with Detech to do their accessories coils. And Detech did a great job on this IMO. Hopefully other manufacturers will do, too.

• Like 4

On 11/26/2021 at 12:08 PM, locator said:

Today I was watching the web (again) to buy the Arrow for my White's. The only shop I came up with was one in Bulgaria so far. So I tried amazon but had no luck to find the Arrow for the DFX, but came up with this video... and thought it might be of some interest to some of you.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/H1VzUbJq2QS.mp4

Good Luck & Happy Hunting

Thrace Metal Detectors has the one you want. Free shipping and paid with euro. DHL Shipping with track. He never has let me down.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Thrace Metal Detectors has the one you want. Free shipping and paid with euro. DHL Shipping with track. He never has let me down.

there I bought my 15 gpx plate for myself.  It has very good prices and shipping costs included

• Like 2

When they're scrolling through the bunch of Minelab coils and mainly the GPX coils at the start there you see why the legecy model GPX is legendary, this is just one manufacturer out of many that makes a bunch of coils for it, sadly these days are numbered with more recent detectors.  It is beyond frustrating when detector manufacturers lock us out of buying aftermarket coils, and now increasingly it's happening with VLF's too.  They seem to want us to buy their coils and nothing else.  I really hope Nokta isn't starting to take that path, every time I direct a question to Dilek about that it with Nel announcing Simplex coils and never ending up making them and now the question about the Nel and Detech on the Legend coils oddly it goes unnoticed yet less important questions are answered. 

Detech make some really good coils including one of my favourite VLF coils the Ultimate 13".   I would own that coil in a heartbeat for my Nox if I could, now the Nox is going to have competition would be the right time to release a firmware update to disable coil validation checking and open up the Nox to aftermarket coils and watch the manufacturers scramble to make coils for it and the Nox will get renewed life to it and a frenzy of videos popping up all over the internet of the Nox doing tests with all these new coils.  I live in a dreamland but how cool would it be placing an order for a Detech Ultimate, Nel Snake and Detech Arrow for your Nox for Christmas!

• Like 5