Show Us Your Pouches!

KAC started a thread to show a new and awesome looking pouch from Garrett. It quickly got hijacked by folks showing their pouches and F350Platinum suggested someone start a new Pouch Comparison thread... well I'm your Huckleberry! Let's see what you got. Pouch preferences preferred. 😎

Here are some of mine... I know... I have a problem... 😆

Pouches.jpeg

27 minutes ago, mh9162013 said:

Nothing special about mine:

If it works for you, then it's special.  I have one of those (just bought recently) and I like it.  I had my seamstress wife modify it by mounting the belt loops low, hidden behind.  But as some have already pointed out, high as delivered is preferred by many.

4 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

If it works for you, then it's special.  I have one of those (just bought recently) and I like it.  I had my seamstress wife modify it by mounting the belt loops low, hidden behind.  But as some have already pointed out, high as delivered is preferred by many.

I did some sewing myself to reinforce the belt loops a bit where they attach to the pouch.

I don't like how the pouch slides around so much on the belt, though. But short of it being permanently attached to the belt I don't think there's an alternative.

I don't have the luxury of having available options of various finds bags here, I've got a couple of Minelab ones that are just a very basic flap that you put finds in that came with detectors and as a prize for Find of the month, they're pretty much useless and I'll never use them.   My dealer carries the Nokta finds bag but for some reason they didn't put a Carrot holder on it and I just don't like the design so I didn't want it leaving me with little choice but to order overseas.

nokta-makro-finds-pouch-1-1.jpg.c2c51d338cc4ded87ac22b3be3fa6f27.jpg

So I ended up ordering a cheapie from China that it seems like a few others have purchased too, had it since I first started detecting.  It was only about $15 USD delivered so can't complain about the price and you can use any belt you want with it.  It does the job for a basic finds bag for a cheap price.

1577445993_chinesepouch.jpg.2eac53597d8ae590d4823fad1771fec7.jpg

This is the Chinese one, it seems hard wearing.

I'd buy the Garret one if it comes to NZ at the Garrett dealer here, it looks great and a suitable replacement for my Chinese one when it dies.

I really like both these pouches. The pin pointer sheath will hold my trx or the mi6. Special stuff goes in the little leather pouch modern is just dropped in the side pouch. The little tool I made out of a Mac scraper and a plow disc. It’s great for shallow stuff or weaseling  down in between the roots. 

CA7C05C9-50AF-43CA-9300-0739C43E9690.jpeg

26DBF32C-AA3D-4E0E-AF14-6BB2C4F33D60.jpeg

9EEF32AC-A26A-4F17-9203-A9AB535E7E0A.jpeg

A8D1A784-2094-4E1A-A3BB-30C531A1F383.jpeg

What's cool there is that Red screw driver thing, I want one, I want one badly!  I'd need a bit longer than that probably for the depth coins are here but it looks great.

14 minutes ago, phrunt said:

What's cool there is that Red screw driver thing, I want one, I want one badly!  I'd need a bit longer than that probably for the depth coins are here but it looks great.

I’ve got a few ready to put together but they’re spoken for. I’ll get ya one made up before too long.