Show Us Your Pouches!

KAC started a thread to show a new and awesome looking pouch from Garrett. It quickly got hijacked by folks showing their pouches and F350Platinum suggested someone start a new Pouch Comparison thread... well I'm your Huckleberry! Let's see what you got. Pouch preferences preferred. 😎

Here are some of mine... I know... I have a problem... 😆

Pouches.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, mh9162013 said:

Nothing special about mine:

If it works for you, then it's special.  I have one of those (just bought recently) and I like it.  I had my seamstress wife modify it by mounting the belt loops low, hidden behind.  But as some have already pointed out, high as delivered is preferred by many.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

If it works for you, then it's special.  I have one of those (just bought recently) and I like it.  I had my seamstress wife modify it by mounting the belt loops low, hidden behind.  But as some have already pointed out, high as delivered is preferred by many.

I did some sewing myself to reinforce the belt loops a bit where they attach to the pouch.

I don't like how the pouch slides around so much on the belt, though. But short of it being permanently attached to the belt I don't think there's an alternative.

• Like 3

I don't have the luxury of having available options of various finds bags here, I've got a couple of Minelab ones that are just a very basic flap that you put finds in that came with detectors and as a prize for Find of the month, they're pretty much useless and I'll never use them.   My dealer carries the Nokta finds bag but for some reason they didn't put a Carrot holder on it and I just don't like the design so I didn't want it leaving me with little choice but to order overseas.

nokta-makro-finds-pouch-1-1.jpg.c2c51d338cc4ded87ac22b3be3fa6f27.jpg

So I ended up ordering a cheapie from China that it seems like a few others have purchased too, had it since I first started detecting.  It was only about $15 USD delivered so can't complain about the price and you can use any belt you want with it.  It does the job for a basic finds bag for a cheap price.

1577445993_chinesepouch.jpg.2eac53597d8ae590d4823fad1771fec7.jpg

This is the Chinese one, it seems hard wearing.

I'd buy the Garret one if it comes to NZ at the Garrett dealer here, it looks great and a suitable replacement for my Chinese one when it dies.

• Like 5

What's cool there is that Red screw driver thing, I want one, I want one badly!  I'd need a bit longer than that probably for the depth coins are here but it looks great.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, phrunt said:

What's cool there is that Red screw driver thing, I want one, I want one badly!  I'd need a bit longer than that probably for the depth coins are here but it looks great.

I’ve got a few ready to put together but they’re spoken for. I’ll get ya one made up before too long. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1