Show Us Your Pouches!

10 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Digger supply park ranger.  This is my first pouch made specifically for metal detecting.  I like it!

I like that one too. I really like the size for park use, but my wife appropriated it. Mine, uh, I mean hers, is on the top left in my photo.

9 hours ago, mh9162013 said:

Nothing special about mine:

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

So I ended up ordering a cheapie from China that it seems like a few others have purchased too, had it since I first started detecting.  It was only about $15 USD delivered so can't complain about the price and you can use any belt you want with it.  It does the job for a basic finds bag for a cheap price.

I've got that one too (second from top left in my photo) in camo. I use it beach detecting. I punched a couple of rivets in the top back to clip a shoulder strap on to. It is very sturdy. It works great for me.

I did order the new Garret one today that KAC showed us... I told you I had a problem... 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tometusns said:

I really like both these pouches. The pin pointer sheath will hold my trx or the mi6. Special stuff goes in the little leather pouch modern is just dropped in the side pouch. The little tool I made out of a Mac scraper and a plow disc. It’s great for shallow stuff or weaseling  down in between the roots. 

CA7C05C9-50AF-43CA-9300-0739C43E9690.jpeg

9EEF32AC-A26A-4F17-9203-A9AB535E7E0A.jpeg

That is so cool! 😮

• Thanks 1

Those are some nice pouches that I have seen here, but I really don't have one that I use.

My pinpointer fits my back pocket, detector in right hand, and my digging knife goes in the left hand.

I guess I really do need some kind of bag because of all the trash I find, it would keep me from walking to the trash can so much.

• Like 2

I have a feeling that list will grow with that pic posted !

I have something similar I got at my local auto parts place. It's a tool for removing old style window crank handles and those little plastic push pins they use on plastic body parts these days. Kinda looks like a big tack puller...

(still no pic capability , sorry , hope I described it well enough) 

I lost my old giant antique screw driver on a detecting hunt in the woods.... this new tool has a hole drilled in the handle and a carabiner attached...

My pouch is an old small point and shoot camera bag that is on my "toolbelt" (think batman's  belt) .   I don't get much to fill those big bags but hope to have to upsize some day.... my trash goes in a plastic grocery bag also hung on the belt when it starts getting too full to fit in a cargo pocket of my shorts or fatigues.

I may custom make it for myself , I have crude leather/cordura sewing skills. I use a device called a Speedy Stitcher .(I saw one at a Walmart recently) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

I have a feeling that list will grow with that pic posted !

I have something similar I got at my local auto parts place. It's a tool for removing old style window crank handles and those little plastic push pins they use on plastic body parts these days. Kinda looks like a big tack puller...

(still no pic capability , sorry , hope I described it well enough) 

I lost my old giant antique screw driver on a detecting hunt in the woods.... this new tool has a hole drilled in the handle and a carabiner attached...

My pouch is an old small point and shoot camera bag that is on my "toolbelt" (think batman's  belt) .   I don't get much to fill those big bags but hope to have to upsize some day.... my trash goes in a plastic grocery bag also hung on the belt when it starts getting too full to fit in a cargo pocket of my shorts or fatigues.

I may custom make it for myself , I have crude leather/cordura sewing skills. I use a device called a Speedy Stitcher .(I saw one at a Walmart recently) 

Is this it?

https://www.autozone.com/test-scan-and-specialty-tools/molding-and-trim-remover-tool/p/dorman-help-trim-removal-tool/103001_0_0

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Tometusns said:

A8D1A784-2094-4E1A-A3BB-30C531A1F383.jpeg

Awesome looking tool, Tom! I made something crude but similar (but near as good) out of a weed puller.

Tools.JPEG

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 8:49 AM, locator said:

Great thread, CPT_GhostLight.😄👍

Mine is nothing special, too, but it is really comfy and may carry all my detecting stuff.

IMGP4743.thumb.JPG.ce801dd9ed853354b144c70222260f25.JPG

Excellent rig, you can't go wrong with army gear! I love the harness. I might have to add one to my belt so it doesn't fall down all the time. Great idea! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1