Show Us Your Pouches!

Yeah mh , that's it.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !

I knew this would happen.

Now I want a big pouch !

But too many choices.....

Uh oh , I can see where all this is going now !

POUCHAHOLICS ANONYMOUS

I hereby call the meeting to order .

I will now read from the charter.

Our mission as totally "Ain't Right" treasure hunters is we will encourage the use of these multi use devices instead of helping our members get clean of this scourge.

We seem to have some new members pledging tonight......stand and tell us your story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Uh, Tom (timidly raises hand) can you add another one to the list (and PM me with your going "fee").  :smile:

Sure

On 11/26/2021 at 12:51 PM, CPT_GhostLight said:

KAC started a thread to show a new and awesome looking pouch from Garrett. It quickly got hijacked by folks showing their pouches and F350Platinum suggested someone start a new Pouch Comparison thread... well I'm your Huckleberry! Let's see what you got. Pouch preferences preferred. 😎

Here are some of mine... I know... I have a problem... 😆

Pouches.jpeg

Might be odd if they were handbags and high heals. Digging pouches are ok 🙂

New Garrett AT one is working out great, took it out for a bit today. Others are worn out but will hang onto them as backup or if someone tags along.

IMG_1752.JPG

• Like 3

That is a cool digger Tom. Started to make a folding digger here but haven't gotten around to finish it off. Blade and parts are done just have to assemble it.

Really like those leather pouches, just afraid if they get wet they will get trashed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kac said:

That is a cool digger Tom. Started to make a folding digger here but haven't gotten around to finish it off. Blade and parts are done just have to assemble it.

Really like those leather pouches, just afraid if they get wet they will get trashed.

I just treated  it to protect it and use it rain or shine. Good luck on you folding digger. I like making things seems you do to. Look forward to seeing some pics when you get it done.

• Like 1

Here is the Relic Elite and one of the beach pouches that I use...notice how the Relic Elite is able to hold its rigid shape...some of the pouches I've seen posted on this thread appear soft and floppy...just sayin 

strick

thumbnail (10).jpeg

thumbnail (12).jpeg

thumbnail (11).jpeg

• Like 5

I also use such a case with a belt, I still wear a pinpointer and a  small shovel in this pocket ..,

IMG_20210316_121927_280.jpg

IMG_20210315_215528_213.jpg

IMG_20210301_151404.jpg

• Like 5

I’ve used this pack mule for a little over a year. I actually just washed it last night. I keep my pinpointer in the main pouch in one of the slots made for a digger, it’s fast to grab and I started doing this because my tek-point wouldn’t fit right in the spot made on the front of the bag. I poked a hole in the original pinpointer slot and added an eyelet, this is where I attach my lanyard for my pinpointer. It seems to work better with the buzz Wilson sheath and not get wrapped up under it. I use the water bottle holder for a small finds box because I carry a water bottle on the other side along with a ready shovel holster sometimes. I have a relic elite pouch too but prefer how the pack mule hangs lower. 

BC2CBE55-146D-473D-8F82-04C9A324C88D.jpeg

• Like 2

I have been using a shotgun trap pouch that I had for trap shooting. It has served its purpose for about 5 years now, though I aways wanted a bigger one. It was never deep enough. Now that I have seen this thread I have decided to try a real metal detecting pouch. I have a few to pick from now. I just hunt for gold and treasures on land.

237F0692-BD33-4412-AF61-732E8E1F845E_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.31ee9966bdb78185358214a68878852f.jpeg 

• Like 2