The Legend Warranty Has Been Increased To 3 Years!

3 years makes sense, the price point of the detector along with the detector it's mostly trying to compete with is 3 years.

Good move Dilek.  All that talk of better quality is now backed by a warranty to match, it made little sense how it was promoted as better build quality but wasn't backed with a warranty to even equal the lesser quality detector, now it does.

This sort of thing really attracts me to Nokta as a brand.  I personally don't care that much about the warranty period but I really like they listened and adjusted the warranty.   I really really really hope the Legend is as good as they say it is, even if it isn't better than the competition and just equals it in performance I'll buy one.   Even if it doesn't equal it overall but has attributes I like I'll buy one, I really hope they haven't restricted aftermarket manufacturers like Nel from making coils for it, that'd be a deal breaker for me as my biggest issue with the Nox is the lack of aftermarket coils, if Nel and Detech can pop out Legend coils I'm sold, I must have one.  A Legend with a Nel Snake and Detech ultimate 13" Coil and I'm a happy person.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

I really hope they haven't restricted aftermarket manufacturers like Nel from making coils for it, that'd be a deal breaker for me as my biggest issue with the Nox is the lack of aftermarket coils, if Nel and Detech can pop out Legend coils I'm sold, I must have one.  A Legend with a Nel Snake and Detech ultimate 13" Coil and I'm a happy person.

Don’t forget the “Arrow”!  I’m not planning on purchasing a Legend but if they offer the right coils I may just have to and sell off more of my others. Heck even the Equinox 600 if it really is as good. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

I would have been more impressed with 4.

2 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

And another one will say 5, another 10....

I really wish we could... you also need to take into account the price point the product is offered at. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

You can please some of the peopl some of the time but not all the people all the time I think is fitting here. Thanks Dilek !!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

And another one will say 5, another 10....

I really wish we could... you also need to take into account the price point the product is offered at. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Well now that is a stretch ! I still stand by my statement on the 4 yr. The whole marketing pitch with the Legend is that it is EQUAL or BETTER than the competition. If we went down a checklist on paper , I'm sure you could mark them all off. The only unknown as of now is the performance. So yes , the 3 year EQUALS the other. Regardless , I have been following Nokta and like what I've seen so far. Even though I have never owned one. Maybe the next version of the Nox will better , idk as I'm done with the current model. I look forward to being a successful user of The Legend !