Adjustable Rod For The Goldmonster...???

stumbled onto a thread all about adjustable rods for the EQ800 that inspired me to search for an adjustable for the Monster.  Had no luck searching this forum and also the interweb, all I came up with was Doc's rod which doesn't interest me for my needs.  need something like the stock Minelab rod on the 6000 or very similar?

Any ideas or links....?

Thanks!

GM fits onto an Equinox shaft so any Nox shaft you like should do the trick.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, phrunt said:

GM fits onto an Equinox shaft so any Nox shaft you like should do the trick.

Had no idea, that should help my search....thanks Phrunt

• Like 1

just gave these guys (detector experts) a shot on these rods...we'll see?????

https://www.amazon.com/Minelab-Shaft-Equinox-Detectors-3011-0400/dp/B07QY29RP7/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

First thing I did was put a GPX shaft on mine, thread about it here on the forum. Do check the entire thread as it mentions multiple options, like a telescoping rod I also put mine on. That was my favorite over the GPX rod as it shortened down to nothing.

Minelab really should have put a normal rod in the box for sales outside Africa. The broomstick idea might have been fine for there, but it is not what people expect in first world countries.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/3761-gold-monster-shaft-too-long-for-me/?do=findComment&comment=41103

golden-mask-telescoping-rod-minelab-gold-monster-adaptation.jpg

golden-mask-telescoping-rod-minelab-gold-monster-adaptation-extended.jpg

• Like 1

it was that thread you posted above Steve that inspired me.  I just had no idea the eq800 and Monster rods were interchangable at the time I read through it....  good stuff!