XP Deus II Manual Is Available Now

Glenn in CO

• The title was changed to XP Deus 2 Manual Is Available Now

I liked the info about the bone conducting heaphones (BH-01). Although I wonder what advantages they have over "regular" bone conducting wired headphones (besides waterproofing).

Wow very impressed with the Deus II. If it performs as well as the manual leads me to believe, I may not need another VLF detector. There are some advanced functions that are going to take a few 100 hours to master IMHO.

• Like 6

A really good read. More than ample settings to mess about with. With regards to detecting performance between Deus 2 and Equinox 800 11" to 11" I guess it will depend on the day and the driver.

Ergonomics and the 9" coil is what Deus is all about. A very fun detector to have sitting in the car or backpack.

• Like 3

Geez it's going to be tough to know which new MF to buy, I'm glad I'm holding off for others to work it out for me as I really don't want two new detectors.

• Like 1

I put my order in with my dealer soon after the announcement.  He said I was first in line!   I wasn’t 100% sure at the time because the Legend hadn’t been released yet and other than the deus II announcement, there wasn’t any other info on it.  Now that they’ve made the manual available I feel 100% sure.  I’m really looking forward to learning this detector.  Btw, I ordered the 9” version.  

• Like 5

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Safe to say.  If a person had a Deus 1 and liked it.  They should like Deus 2 even more.  Nice layed out manual.  Professional indeed!!

The Deus 2 looks incredible! How they packed all that into such a light package is incredible. I like how it can be used with a different shaft if you want to. Everything from the ground up wireless. It's just unbelievable. 

I like it.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to XP Deus II Manual Is Available Now