Does The Legend Support The Pulse Pointer Wireless?

kac

Curious if the Legend is compatible with the Pulse Dive pointer and maybe the Green headphones. Anyone know?

The Legend has a Bluetooth transmitter not a 2.4 gHz transmitter so green headphones won’t work. Don’t know about pinpointers.

• Like 2

I suspect you'll find that's a big fat NO, I do recall Nokta had another naming contest for a new pinpointer recently on their website and people wondered what they could possibly be making a new pinpointer for... this could be why 🙂

• Like 2

According to Dilek, the pinpointer they were working on is being redesigned to pair to the Legend. The Pulse dive will not pair up to the Legend.

• Like 4

I’m all for people getting away from these proprietary solutions, as they are just short term solutions. Ultimately the Bluetooth spec will improve to the point of making them obsolete, already has for me. I prefer one set of headphones that work on 6 detectors, not 6 detectors with 6 different audio solutions.

Anyway, I doubt the Legend supports anything but standard Bluetooth.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Thats a shame--great feature on the Anfibio and Simplex.  

cjc

On 12/2/2021 at 8:39 PM, kac said:

Curious if the Legend is compatible with the Pulse Dive pointer and maybe the Green headphones. Anyone know?

as others have said the green headphones are not compatible with the Legend and Neither is the pulse dive pin pointer

It's progress, getting off the custom wireless is a good idea.  I hope every manufacturer ditches their proprietary rubbish and goes for standard Bluetooth with any form of low latency Bluetooth is a step forward.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 12/3/2021 at 3:44 AM, Dan(NM) said:

According to Dilek, the pinpointer they were working on is being redesigned to pair to the Legend. The Pulse dive will not pair up to the Legend.

I just found this out today.  I'm a little disappointed that the Summer Special comes with a Pulse Dive Pin Pointer.  This is almost an embarrassing point for a dealer.  Especially after I told the customer, they would.

Walt