Jump to content

New Deus 2 Video


calabash digger

Recommended Posts


Yikes,... I’m just about wore out just looking at that guy Fast Multi Frequencing about like his reactivity has gone supersonic.

 

Short translation, it will do anything the Deus did and then Multi Frequency it’s merry way where the original didn’t. Nothing is compatible, new app coming along. The gray and red screw caps are pressure equalizers, preventing the remote from blowing up from hot weather or imploding from water pressure.

The red cap is only to be used when under live fire from the Nox Clan.

Like the backpacks, gives it a real Savotta look.

It does swing and report fast doesn’t it. My brain simply couldn’t keep up.

Let’s get some salt on this thing, see how fast it wiggles then ???

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, scoopjohnb said:

...
It does swing and report fast doesn’t it. My brain simply couldn’t keep up.

...

The positive attitude  : your 3 current machines : Excal , CTX and Nox can now been replaced by a single one , the Deus2 .  "Pourquoi faire compliqué alors qu'on peut faire simple"  ... 🤣 🤣

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, palzynski said:

The positive attitude  : your 3 current machines : Excal , CTX and Nox can now been replaced by a single one , the Deus2 .  "Pourquoi faire compliqué alors qu'on peut faire simple"  ... 🤣 🤣

 

That is just what I’m affraid of. Deus has ergonomics. Minelabs have beach performance. Can we have our cake and eat it??

The Excal is a bit of a dinosaur, but gets the job done . It sings a sweet song for a ring with the waves lapping at your feet.

CTX with the coiltek 10x5” coil is great for sniffing out the goodies around beach bars. And it will hunt on beaches that make the Excal go nuts. With the ground balance off Auto and in manual it will hit a ring and call it, at rediculous depths.

Nox just loves a low conductor in the high tide zone. The aluminium foil gets washed or blown away and you dig the very low numbers. Trust in Nox its Golden. Set it up and then hit the settings button so it goes into GB Mode. You can hunt in GB mode Low tone for below GB value, High tone for above GB value. The only mode that allows you to employ SSS discrimination: Size, Shape, Signal. Otherwise is just kind off Beeps at you.

Minelab has a lot of experience in ground analysis. XP knows iron through and through. Can one machine do it all??

On paper it does.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, scoopjohnb said:

That is just what I’m affraid of. Deus has ergonomics. Minelabs have beach performance. Can we have our cake and eat it??

The Excal is a bit of a dinosaur, but gets the job done . It sings a sweet song for a ring with the waves lapping at your feet.

CTX with the coiltek 10x5” coil is great for sniffing out the goodies around beach bars. And it will hunt on beaches that make the Excal go nuts. With the ground balance off Auto and in manual it will hit a ring and call it, at rediculous depths.

Nox just loves a low conductor in the high tide zone. The aluminium foil gets washed or blown away and you dig the very low numbers. Trust in Nox its Golden. Set it up and then hit the settings button so it goes into GB Mode. You can hunt in GB mode Low tone for below GB value, High tone for above GB value. The only mode that allows you to employ SSS discrimination: Size, Shape, Signal. Otherwise is just kind off Beeps at you.

Minelab has a lot of experience in ground analysis. XP knows iron through and through. Can one machine do it all??

On paper it does.

On paper it does all....According to whose paper?

Need to wait and see exactly what the machines capabilities are.  Just saying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, palzynski said:

The positive attitude  : your 3 current machines : Excal , CTX and Nox can now been replaced by a single one , the Deus2 .  "Pourquoi faire compliqué alors qu'on peut faire simple"  ... 🤣 🤣

 

Need to wait and see.  CTX ranks nicely for avoiding bottlecaps, without sacrificing much if at all.  Can Deus 2 do??  Doesn’t Deus 2 have a bottlecap setting?  Yeah White’s V3i had one too.  If you used it one was sacrificing something.  Best I remember.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I agree that we need to see the Deus2 field tests now ... Especially at the beach where XP is  new on the market . 

From my standpoint I mainly use 2 detectors :

1) A Deus1 + HF coil in high iron trashed areas ( inland hunting )
2) A Vanquish 540 + V10 or V12 coils for depth on big coins in clean soils ( inland hunting )

I like the Vanquish but it is too front heavy for me especially with the V12 coil . The Deus2 will be much lighter with probably similar ( and very good)  depth perfos to the Vanquish , and in addition there will be a Deus1 in the Deus2 box for the irons ...   

So I am expecting to replace my Deus1 and Vanquish by a Deus2   🙂  🙂 

Deus2 = Deus1 + Vanquish540 ?  ...  To be confirmed in the field ...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...