First Gold Ring With PulseDive

Excellent find! ... I think the pirate flag would draw attention. Maybe replace the dive flag with a plastic shark fin to keep people far away from you. 😁

• Haha 6

Just picked one of these up (pulsedive) and hope to get some time in with it next summer.  Bit cold around here for water hunting now.  Hopefully you find a nice diamond ring that will pay for your hookah set up!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Jeez 🔥

I'm in love with the pony setup You made💣.

For sure they can last a lot less than a 15 or a 12 liters scuba tank but...Trust me, sooner or later I'll switch from the 15 liters mono to a long 12 type mono.

Unlike the Nemo or the Nomad, both not that cheap considering the available bottom time, my best plan Is to rely on one smaller scuba tank even for the weight factor.

I hunt walking from the car to the water and trust me, all that instruments to transport by hands are a torture🤐...

Think about a good used 12lt. long cilinder...Nice ring by the way! 

47 minutes ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Think about a good used 12lt. long cilinder..

I used to have 9 of them.. the downside for me was that in Queensland scuba tanks have to be tested every year.. I lost a few perfectly good tanks because some zealous tank-tester was hell-bend on enforcing regulations.. these little pony bottles don't need to be tested.. Another downside is that the Island's diving centre won't fill my tanks unless I'm diving with a buddy.. My scuba certification checks out alright (I'm a PADI Master Instructor) but they have this stupid rule about diving with a buddy.. Hence the little fan-cooled compressor, it fills up my pony bottles (slowly).. 

I'm still saving up for the Porta-Hookah.. For my search area, it'll be a game changer! 😁 

• Like 2