Vanquish Automatic Noise Cancel On Startup And Sensitivity

mcjtom

11 minutes ago, phrunt said:

yes you're wrong, well you're wrong and right.  All you do is have the sensitivity on either the GM or Vanquish on maximum when you turn it off, when you next turn it on it's still in maximum sensitivity thereby doing its noise cancel while in maximum sensitivity.  Both detectors retain their settings when switched off.

Ok so they both do revert to last settings, I know I never set my sensitivity up that high on the GM1000 and never thought to put it to max before shutting down when I was finished for the day hunting if I ever get to go out again I will try it the next time

• Like 1

it has been over two years since I have been able to pick up a detector so you will have to forgive my stupidity on what they  do its kind of like the detecting sites I am having to re learn where everything is

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

it has been over two years since I have been able to pick up a detector so you will have to forgive my stupidity on what they  do its kind of like the detecting sites I am having to re learn where everything is

All Good, glad so see you're getting back into it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phrunt said:

All Good, glad so see you're getting back into it!

It has been a rough almost three years for me phrunt things are starting to look up though thank God two months ago i almost met my maker but pulled through it I am still not breathing good though

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

It has been a rough almost three years for me phrunt things are starting to look up though thank God two months ago i almost met my maker but pulled through it I am still not breathing good though

Sorry to hear that 😞 I'm glad you're on the mend and hope you have a full recovery!

• Like 1