Interesting Gold

I found this one to be an odd ring.  It appeared at first to me to be one of those wave rings.  But I’m lucky I can see up close pretty well.  First guess also….. SS.  It’s marked 750 Denmark and tested 18K.  Weight was 5.6 grams.   I’m hoping there wasn’t a second part to it … but clearly there could be.  I’m also hoping the other one wasn’t the one with a 3 C diamond 😂.    Deep ring with a lot of pushed in sand over it.  Waist deep.  So it looks like some sand is moving.  My buddy Joe grabbed a nice delicate 14k ID bracelet he didn’t think was real.   2 people in and out of the water.  I could get out fairly deep….. but from waist out to neck …. No heavies.

91D2C128-0651-425B-A7F0-8BA98E13A889.jpeg

• Like 7

Looks like an interlocking ring to me, don't know if it would be too comfortable without the other piece.

Nice find!

11 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Looks like an interlocking ring to me, don't know if it would be too comfortable without the other piece.

Nice find!

Apparently they make this one as is and others one side white gold the other yellow.  Those would not come apart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Apparently they make this one as is and others one side white gold the other yellow.  Those would not come apart.

The marking “750” means that 750 out of 1000 parts of that item are made of pure gold. In short, it's 75% pure gold which can be called high-graded solid gold. It's good news if you discover jewelry marked 750, as it's one of the highest-graded gold alloys used to produce jewelry.

• Like 2